cleaning up under the hood

How the engine works

Moderators: Greenleaf, KTA, BC847, Richie O

cleaning up under the hood

Postby cummins king » Thu Dec 13, 2007 9:06 pm

okay my cruzie dosnt work and i dont care, below the brake stuff there that weird cone looking thing that got a hose or two on it (on drivers side fender) what exacly is it and do i need it im going to remove all the extra crize lines too.
93 4X4 auto
cummins king
14mm rotor

Re: cleaning up under the hood

Postby flashgordon » Thu Dec 13, 2007 10:01 pm

cummins king wrote:okay my cruzie dosnt work and i dont care, below the brake stuff there that weird cone looking thing that got a hose or two on it (on drivers side fender) what exacly is it and do i need it im going to remove all the extra crize lines too.

If it's the same thing as i thing it is..............it a sw. to turn you brake light on, in you dash, when your vac. get below a safe level.

Flash.
91.0 non intercooled 3/4 ton 5sd ex.straight piped 16cm housing, timing bumped 1/16...Pump . Full power screw1/2 max with out removing the collar. Gear Vender over drive!
"NOW" with 2nt gen intercooler, turbo and 3"Coolertubz, Buy Tim (TWorline)"
flashgordon
fuel screw!!!!

Postby PToombs » Fri Dec 14, 2007 6:17 pm

Yup, what Flash said, switch for low vacuum light.

C K, you doing away with cruise? Wanna get rid of the brake light switch? Or swap for a regular one?
Let me know!
pete

Just enough power to break everything behind the crankshaft.
PToombs
14mm rotor

Postby GO OVRIT » Fri Dec 14, 2007 7:37 pm

I'll take the clock spring out of your way :D ....you know, to help clean up inside the steering column.
92 W250 ext cab 518, big sticks, a-1000, PDR HX40, 4" exhaust w/aeroturbine, pump tweaked, K&N filter Tims Cooler tubes and 3" i/c, gauges
GO OVRIT
14mm rotor

Return to Engine