Hypothetically

Off topic/not diesel related

Moderators: Greenleaf, BC847, Richie O

Re: Hypothetically

Postby Begle1 » Sun Jan 29, 2012 9:01 pm

So I think I'm following the wrong chick named Analeigh on Tumblr, and I don't think she's happy about it.
1990 D-250 Regular Cab: Tweaked injection pump, built transmission, a cataclysmic charlie foxtrot of electronics, the most intense street-ran water injection system in the country, and some more unique stuff.
Begle1
14mm rotor

Postby Tacoclaw » Mon Jan 30, 2012 5:56 am

Not to dishearten you, Begle, but I swear I can see an oddly-shaped bump on her left ring finger. :(

I could just be for the picture I guess.
1990 W250 4x4
Rattles, growls, whistles, and whines.
Tacoclaw
14mm rotor

Postby ellis93 » Mon Jan 30, 2012 6:00 am

Begle1 wrote:So I think I'm following the wrong chick named Analeigh on Tumblr, and I don't think she's happy about it.

I see a restraint order in your future from the girl your lookin for :lol:
93 D250 ,5 speed,4.11s,k&n autometer tach pyro trans boost guages,GDS 60mm h1c 14cm,honed 5x10,hplp/reg,1/8 timing,M+H M2 fuel pin, tims cooler tubz
ellis93
14mm rotor

Postby Tacoclaw » Mon Jan 30, 2012 6:47 am

Don't listen to him, Begle. Girls love a man that doesn't give up. She's probably just playing hard to get.

If M(r?)s. Sanchez proves to be married you now have a close enough replica to project your feelings towards her.
1990 W250 4x4
Tacoclaw
14mm rotor

Postby Begle1 » Mon Jan 30, 2012 8:45 am

Tacoclaw wrote:Not to dishearten you, Begle, but I swear I can see an oddly-shaped bump on her left ring finger. :(

I could just be for the picture I guess.

She has a ring on both ring fingers, and that picture is a couple years old.

It's not like I cling to serious fantasies of intimacy with the girl, just apologizing is my main intent. Sure it'd be nice to crumple into a tearful embrace full of vows of eternal love, but I accept that's not going to happen.
1990 D-250 Regular Cab: Tweaked injection pump, built transmission, a cataclysmic charlie foxtrot of electronics, the most intense street-ran water injection system in the country, and some more unique stuff.
Begle1
14mm rotor

Postby PToombs » Mon Jan 30, 2012 5:59 pm

Beautiful young woman! 8)
What are those funny marks down by her wrist? Look like scars from something. :lol:
pete

Just enough power to break everything behind the crankshaft.
PToombs
14mm rotor

Postby Tacoclaw » Mon Jan 30, 2012 6:59 pm

On the plus side it does look like she has lots of friends. Or lots of money to pay for people to be in her pictures.
1990 W250 4x4
Tacoclaw
14mm rotor

Postby Begle1 » Mon Jan 30, 2012 7:33 pm

I've actually signed up on Facebook on my quest to contact this woman.

Begle1 signed up on Facebook. I thought this day would never come. I'm disgusted with myself. So help me she better respond fast so I can delete this damn account before my family sees me with it.

And what the hell, Facebook? All you do can do to a "stranger" is send a generic "friend request"?

These stupid "Web 2.0" nonsense sites are ridiculous. It's like they try to defend people from possibly-deranged long-lost irrationally-infatuated types or something. :roll:

God I have to delete this Facebook account before somebody sees me.
Begle1
14mm rotor

Postby Begle1 » Mon Jan 30, 2012 7:52 pm

I found her, I found her, we're trading Facebook messages, because I found her.

This is going to be really anti-climatic.
Begle1
14mm rotor

Postby Begle1 » Mon Jan 30, 2012 8:35 pm

The girl has confirmed me as a friend on Facebook and we're trading messages.

She said she'd let me give her a box of fruit rollups. :mrgreen:
Begle1
14mm rotor

Postby Tacoclaw » Mon Jan 30, 2012 9:30 pm

E-love, it's a beautiful thing.

Congrats on your sweet reunion, Begle. 8)
1990 W250 4x4
Tacoclaw
14mm rotor

Postby Begle1 » Mon Jan 30, 2012 9:52 pm

It'll probably be over soon... I told her about the messages I sent to her DeviantArt account, when she logs in there she'll probably look at the account I set up, when she does that she'll probably read the writing I posted.

And my writing is so God-awful-terrible, it tends to make people never talk to me again.

She'll probably be all creeped out and unfriend me by tomorrow after she realized I've created accounts on four websites just to send her a message and see that I have bizarre psychological issues I try to work through eccentric literature. Sigh... :?

And God-forbid she does what I did to find her, and starts cross-referencing the email address on the accounts I set up and finds my Begle1 username that I use to post on all these Diesel webforums.

Even if I never talk to her again, it is so cathartic to see her face after 15 years. People are stacks of blocks we build up throughout our lives, and all the blocks related to my hurting her were set in place a long time ago, so it's not like seeing her face again moves things around and profoundly affects my character. It just takes a lot of those graffiti'd up lower blocks and puts a nice base coat over them again, doesn't change their shape but lets me look at them again.

Did I mention she's really pretty and smart and types with proper punctuation and capitalization? And according to her profile, she's studied culinary arts. Most perfect woman alive.
Begle1
14mm rotor

Postby Tacoclaw » Mon Jan 30, 2012 10:03 pm

I think the real question is, does she know you own a 1stgen?

That may make or break everything. Knowing you have the willpower, desire, and skill to keep such a machine on the road and looking good, or thinking you're weird since you could have just bought a newer vehicle already.

Even worse, what if she think your some kind of nature-hating bastard that goes around in your old, mechanically-injected diesel smogging up the perfect Californian air?

Like you said long ago, looking up her name on Google would have brought up one of your threads talking about her so I'm sure your username has already been burned.
1990 W250 4x4
Tacoclaw
14mm rotor

Postby Begle1 » Mon Jan 30, 2012 10:05 pm

She won't find my threads if she's looking for her name, because the reason I couldn't find her for the first couple years I was looking for her was that I thought she spelled her name with two N's (Annaleigh) instead of only one N (Analeigh). I also spent most of the time trying to put a hyphen in there (Anna-Leigh).

Most of my writing involves a Diesel pickup in some capacity.

http://begle1.deviantart.com/#/d4nfh86

She hasn't responded to my last Facebook message in the last hour and now I'm concerned and wondering if I said anything wrong or how long would be proper to send another message, I'm replaying all of the lessons I've learned talking to women in the past to make sure my composure remains proper without scaring her away again, playing that scenario through my mind to determine how I'll react if it does come true... I know a girl who likes to say she's twitterpated, it's such a resonant word.
Begle1
14mm rotor

Postby diesel freak01 » Tue Jan 31, 2012 6:19 am

Begle I would suggest letting this one ride for a couple days before you send another message. Give her time to digest everything you have said and let her respond in her own time.
1993 d350 ctd drw 2wd auto
diesel freak01
fuel screw!!!!

PreviousNext

Return to Lounge