Couple pics of a Bad A$$ rig

Off topic/not diesel related

Moderators: Greenleaf, BC847, Richie O

Re: Couple pics of a Bad A$$ rig

Postby pulltilbroke » Thu Dec 22, 2011 11:00 pm

Welcome back Mark, how was Texas?
90 W250 reg cab, Modified knuder valve, reversed reciprocting dinglearm adjusted, High volume flux capacitor,upgraded whirlygig, A clutch and a hitch
93 W350 ext cab dually, getrag and a few adjustments
pulltilbroke
14mm rotor

Postby Mark Nixon » Thu Dec 22, 2011 11:03 pm

Call and find out. :D

I hit a yard in Oklahoma City (high of 38* there on Thursday :roll: ) and I could have snagged THREE 8' foot beds with ZERO rust and some minor denting, as well as a nice 6 foot one, along with numerous pairs of fenders and doors.
It's ALL still sitting there.
Bums me out that I have noone to share the experiences with and working alone is really starting to suck.

To make matters worse, I was actually afraid some kinky-haired fool might hold me up for my money.
NEVER had that feeling before. :?
I've gone to yards with wads of cash on me before, and I didn't think twice. :shock:

Mark.
Mark Nixon

Postby kenmartin » Sat Feb 11, 2012 5:15 am

first pics of the custom fiberglass steel firewall 4" downpipe curving over and down the driverside due to matching the stock exhaust system routing PAIND IN THE A$$
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
1990 , 80 over sticks, new head with 80 pound springs, and 4" downpipe, waiting for pullitbroke to help it be what it can be!
kenmartin
fuel screw!!!!

Previous

Return to Lounge