Problems?

Off topic/not diesel related

Moderators: Greenleaf, BC847, Richie O

Re: Problems?

Postby 69HemiGTX » Mon Mar 05, 2012 8:12 am

Maybe I'm mistaken, but I don't think this is my first post here. I could be wrong as I'm a member of a lot of different forums. On this site, for now, I'm considered a lurker. I joined in September of last year, and the classifieds are locked. So I guess my lack of posts is keeping me out.

OK, I checked my profile, and this is my first post, but according to what's been said, I should still be able to view the classifieds because of when I joined.
69HemiGTX
fuel pin?

Postby BC847 » Mon Mar 05, 2012 10:20 am

69HemiGTX wrote:Maybe I'm mistaken, but I don't think this is my first post here. I could be wrong as I'm a member of a lot of different forums. On this site, for now, I'm considered a lurker. I joined in September of last year, and the classifieds are locked. So I guess my lack of posts is keeping me out.

OK, I checked my profile, and this is my first post, but according to what's been said, I should still be able to view the classifieds because of when I joined.

Based on my understanding of the instruction on implementing this forum feature, you should be able to see the Classifieds. Let me get back to the house and see what's up.

Thanks for bringing this to my attention. ;)
David

1993 12mm VE Fueled W250 CC, Green
12.67 @ 103.35
Your basic farm truck ;)
BC847
Administrator

Postby 69HemiGTX » Mon Mar 05, 2012 10:29 am

Thanks for looking into it. Just so you know, I also just discovered that I can't send a PM to anyone.
69HemiGTX
fuel pin?

Postby Mark Nixon » Mon Mar 05, 2012 10:41 am

BC847 wrote:I've dropped the post count to 10. My concern is folks will just post want ads in the general forums. I reckon ya gotta reach a balance somewhere. We'll see how it goes.

If the above bold comment is still true, then this is POSSIBLY why the above poster has no "privileges"

The lack of posts likely creates the block.

Mark.
Mark Nixon

Postby BC847 » Mon Mar 05, 2012 11:55 am

Mark, I've been led to believe that implementing this new feature would only effect those who registered AFTER it was put into place. :?

Well, @ 69HemiGTX, eight more posts and you should be good to go. Again, thanks for giving user feedback from your point of view. 8)
David

1993 12mm VE Fueled W250 CC, Green
12.67 @ 103.35
Your basic farm truck ;)
BC847
Administrator

Previous

Return to Lounge