women,probably my own wife

Off topic/not diesel related

Moderators: Greenleaf, BC847, Richie O

women,probably my own wife

Postby ellis93 » Wed Aug 15, 2012 6:21 am

A woman was in town on a shopping trip.

She began her day finding the most perfect shoes in the first shop and a beautiful dress on sale in the second.

In the third,everything had just been reduced by 50 percent when her mobile phone rang.

It was a female doctor notifying her that her husband had just been in a terrible car accident and was in critical condition and in the ICU..

The woman told the doctor to inform her husband where she was and that she'd be there as soon as possible.

As she hung up she realized she was leaving what was shaping up to be her best day ever in the boutiques. She decided to get in a couple of more shops before heading to the hospital.

She ended up shopping the rest of the morning,finishing her trip with a cup of coffee and a beautiful chocolate cake slice,compliments of the last shop. She was jubilant.

Then she remembered her husband. Feeling guilty,she dashed to the hospital.

She saw the doctor in the corridor and asked about her husband's condition. The lady doctor glared at her and shouted,'You went ahead and finished your shopping trip didn't you! I hope you're proud of yourself!

While you were out for the past four hours enjoying yourself in town,your husband has been languishing in the Intensive Care Unit! It's just as well you went ahead and finished,because it will more than likely be the last shopping trip you ever take!

For the rest of his life he will require round-the-clock care. And he will now be your career!'

The woman was feeling so guilty she broke down and sobbed.

The lady doctor then chuckled and said,'I'm just pulling your leg. He's dead. Show me what you bought.

Ju
93 D250 ,5 speed,4.11s,k&n autometer tach pyro trans boost guages,GDS 60mm h1c 14cm,honed 5x10,hplp/reg,1/8 timing,M+H M2 fuel pin, tims cooler tubz
ellis93
14mm rotor

Re: women,probably my own wife

Postby skilletky » Wed Aug 15, 2012 7:02 am

:jumpsmile: i damn near pissed my pants after reading that. thats a good one.
92 d350, arp's, orings, 150lb springs, 4200 gsk ,ground pin ,64/71/14 ,ddp inj's, ats manifold, tim's tubez, ats trans, FASS, locker, timing + a tooth, bcdd intake

2001 2wd rclb dually 5sp, smarty, Bluechip FMS, TS MVP, 57/75 twins, stainless diesel pipe kit, valair clutch, airdog 150, DFI SAC 7x.014's, cheap a$$ intake, ARP studs, oringed head, CPP 115# springs
skilletky
14mm rotor

Postby dazedandconfused » Wed Aug 15, 2012 8:17 am

So true but still funny.
Big Andy
1983 Dodge D150 that has been repowered with a 93 Cummins/518 running gear AKA The Ugly Duck! I would much rather build them then buy them.[
dazedandconfused
14mm rotor

Postby Mark Nixon » Wed Aug 15, 2012 8:37 am

Delightful. :roll:
Shows how materialistic women really can be.
We (guys) find it funny, because in reality the scenario IS plausible.

Mark.
Mark Nixon

Postby cmann250 » Wed Aug 15, 2012 9:15 am

I'd heard something similar before :lol:

Here's my attempt at telling a joke on a similar subject:

An elderly couple decided they wanted to take a tour of the holy land. They toured Israel and saw many famous religious sites. Towards the end of the trip, the wife fell ill and suddenly passed away. The man faced a tough decision. He could either pay to return his wife's body to the US or he could have her buried over seas. He consulted a funeral director.

The funeral director offered this, "If you choose to bury her here, you will be separated from your loving wife by thousands of miles. It is also very expensive to return her to the States. It is up to you."

The man replied, "About 2000 years ago, the buried a guy over here and he rose from the dead. I'm not going to take that chance."

He arranged shipping to the US.
Caleb, Certified Shade Tree Mechanic Extraordinaire :mrgreen:
The 1stgen.org black sheep

"Whatever!" - Coach Jerry Smith
cmann250
14mm rotor

Postby dazedandconfused » Wed Aug 15, 2012 9:28 am

cmann250 wrote:The man replied, "About 2000 years ago, the buried a guy over here and he rose from the dead. I'm not going to take that chance."

He arranged shipping to the US.

I laughed so hard I'm in tears.

:twisted:
Big Andy
1983 Dodge D150 that has been repowered with a 93 Cummins/518 running gear AKA The Ugly Duck! I would much rather build them then buy them.[
dazedandconfused
14mm rotor

Postby PToombs » Wed Aug 15, 2012 4:18 pm

I'm glad I wasn't drinking when I read those..... :mrgreen:
pete

Just enough power to break everything behind the crankshaft.
PToombs
14mm rotor

Postby Tacoclaw » Wed Aug 15, 2012 6:48 pm

Nice ones. :lol:

Ol' cmann is out to make enemies lately, huh? First he starts spreading his Powerstroke propaganda, then he comes into Ellis' thread and out jokes him. :mrgreen:
1990 W250 4x4
Rattles, growls, whistles, and whines.
Tacoclaw
14mm rotor

Postby ellis93 » Thu Aug 16, 2012 4:35 am

Oh is that what's going on! :lol:
93 D250 ,5 speed,4.11s,k&n autometer tach pyro trans boost guages,GDS 60mm h1c 14cm,honed 5x10,hplp/reg,1/8 timing,M+H M2 fuel pin, tims cooler tubz
ellis93
14mm rotor

Postby cmann250 » Thu Aug 16, 2012 5:39 am

Tacoclaw wrote:Ol' cmann is out to make enemies lately, huh? First he starts spreading his Powerstroke propaganda, then he comes into Ellis' thread and out jokes him. :mrgreen:

Hey now, 7.3Ls are what got me into diesels and 7.3L prices are what got me into 1st gens :lol:

I contributed that joke because it fit. My Bag 'O Jokes is a little thin because political jokes are "off limits" and I'm far to mature to think crude jokes from high school are still funny :mrgreen:

cmann250
14mm rotor

Postby ellis93 » Thu Aug 16, 2012 10:50 am

I'm not........ Yo' mama :lol:
ellis93
14mm rotor

Postby PToombs » Thu Aug 16, 2012 5:23 pm

cmann250 wrote:I'm far to mature to think crude jokes from high school are still funny :mrgreen:

You must be the only one on here that is! :roll:
Now get with the jokes, the most of rest of us are too old to remember the ones from high school! :lol:
pete

Just enough power to break everything behind the crankshaft.
PToombs
14mm rotor

Postby cmann250 » Thu Aug 16, 2012 6:03 pm

PToombs wrote:You must be the only one on here that is! :roll:
Now get with the jokes, the most of rest of us are too old to remember the ones from high school! :lol:

Alot are good for SOP camp fires, not internet forums :jumpsmile:

cmann250
14mm rotor

Postby tampabayBill » Fri Aug 17, 2012 6:19 am

I'm so damn old I don't remember high school !
93D250 CC LE, 62/65/13 S300, PDR cam,DDP3's, B&D IP, 366 GSK, M3 & timing device, Air Dog 150, Cooler tubes, 3 piece manifold, BHAF & 4" tbe, ported & O ringed, ARP studs, 60# springs 47RH & 3 disc conv., fp, aux trans cooler, fluid damper, 3:54 D70 w/trac-lok, rear sway bar, gauges = egt,boost, tach, 47RH & diff. temps.
Twins coming soon!
tampabayBill
fuel screw!!!!

Postby oldestof11 » Fri Aug 17, 2012 2:27 pm

Here is one:

A general was having a morning meeting with his commanders. Before it started he posed a question to them. He explained that the night before his wife got frisky and one thing led to another ending the night in great sex.

He told them it was work to get in the mood and start but he had a lot of fun in the process. It reminded him of work. He asked his commanders, "What is sex like to you? Work or fun?"

He got varying answers on how much of it was work and how much of it was fun.

At this point, a private came in and gave the general his coffee. When asked the same question from the general, he stood there looking uncomfortable.

"You can speak freely Private" the general told him.

"Well sir, to be honest, I think it is 100% fun. If there was work to it, you would have me do it."
Jon
93 D250~ Mismatch of cheap parts, trying to look fast going slow
oldestof11
14mm rotor

Return to Lounge