O boy am I getting hated on now

Off topic/not diesel related

Moderators: Greenleaf, BC847, Richie O

Re: O boy am I getting hated on now

Postby Mark Nixon » Tue Oct 09, 2012 7:35 am

revemup15 wrote:Its all cool when you get it done and realize ever a-hole and there brother built one.... i see more fummins around then 1sts gens anymore :|

Another pet peeve of mine is the fact that these people will buy a NICE 1st gen...not a rusted out POS, a NICE one... and cannibalize it for some POS Ferd or Chitty. :evil:
I've personally had 4 or 5 bodies that weren't that bad, ones that someone would have been more than happy to have given good homes to.
Every darned one of them the fools hacked the wiring and cut up the core support to get the engine out.

There's a seemingly very nice 1992 one ton 2WD on Competition Diesel right now that was used for a re-power that will either go really cheap, or go to the crusher.
All in the vain attempt to make a Ford a worthy vehicle. :(

Mark.
Mark Nixon

Re: O boy am I getting hated on now

Postby RCCUMMINS89 » Tue Oct 09, 2012 8:21 am

Does it count the same for my RC? My donor truck had a mint body.... straight from the body shop with a re paint to be exact. (that's how I bought it)
89 RC on shortened 92 diesel frame - NV4500 w/dual disc/4.10s on 37s. - Self built pump, "hot screw", lots of timing, True high volume low pressure lift pump, 62fmw/68/.7gated, 77lpm SAC Inj., Studs/O-rings,- 423/1220 Mustang - 11/16/2013 http://www.TheHungryDiesel.com full line dealer, if you don't see it please ask.
RCCUMMINS89
14mm rotor

Previous

Return to Lounge