what are they worth???

Off topic/not diesel related

Moderators: Greenleaf, BC847, Richie O

what are they worth???

Postby DodgeFreak » Fri Nov 02, 2012 8:20 pm

Alright I'm contemplating on selling both of my cummins. 1st one is a 92 W250 automatic LE power windows ,locks, cruise, tilt wheel,salvaged title.
needs a cab, rear shackle mounts, front springs are sagging, little over 200k but the odo has been working off and on so i'm not sure of the actual milage. Crusie and horn doesn't work so i'm guessing they screwed up the clock spring when he rebuilt the lower steering shaft joint. dents in the front fenders, I put a dually box on it with out the flares. I have orginal doors that I will fix and put back on (ds lower hinge busted out) under hood wiring is a mess from previous owner, Needs tires also, the ones currently on there came from my cousin and i'm not sure if he wants them back or not if i sell it.

Engine wise I've adjusted the valves, maxed the pump with stock screw,4000 gov spring, dennyt stage 2, 16cm waste gated housing with a spring on the actuator, hplp with a mallory return style regulator, 3\8 line from tank to lift pump, 215 hp p-pump injectors. has glow shift 3in1 (digital pyro, psi, and analog boost) also forgot to mention i switched to a pull cable to shut it off and that I'm going to clean the rubber pieces out of the pump.

Trans shifts good, still has sloppy convertor, 4wd works good. I have a good front drive shaft that I will throw in to replace the driveshaft thats in there now with a sloppy slip yoke. I have a brand new rebuild kit for the front d shaft and new carrier bearing for the rear.

Front end king pins are tight, brand new brakes on the front (rotors, calipers, pads).

I know this is long but I want a pretty good idea of what its worth, I'm sick of being in debt lol, I don't NEED to sell but would really like to....I'll get recent pictures of it next time i'm down.

heres old ones, the visor has been taken off.
Last edited by DodgeFreak on Fri Nov 02, 2012 8:41 pm, edited 3 times in total.
92 D350 Cab and Chassis. Auto stock, wiring gremlins. 330k miles
92 W250 Ext cab rotted completely out. Auto, pump maxed, 215 ppump nozzles, Denny T2 pin.
85 D350 single wheel, converted to cummins, getrag, turned up 2 turns and afc screw flush.
DodgeFreak
14mm rotor

Re: what are they worth???

Postby DodgeFreak » Fri Nov 02, 2012 8:26 pm

Second one is a 91.5 or 92, D350 cab and chassis with a dually box on it with a gap between the bed and frame. It has an external voltage reglator. I just got this one off my brother not to long ago. It has roughly 351k or around there. body isn't terrible but does have rust on rockers and fenders,

Engine wise, right now the pump leaks but i'm going to chase it down, has 3200 gov spring in it, other than that bone stock. wiring has been hacked on this from previous owner. and it over charges right at the moment.

Transmission shifts fine still has the sloppy convertor, the od has been rebuilt but that was it.

don't know much more about this one. I'll get pictures when I get back down to it.
92 W250 Ext cab rotted completely out. Auto, pump maxed, 215 ppump nozzles, Denny T2 pin.
85 D350 single wheel, converted to cummins, getrag, turned up 2 turns and afc screw flush.
DodgeFreak
14mm rotor

Postby dazedandconfused » Sat Nov 03, 2012 10:09 am

You building the crew cab on the trailer?
Big Andy
1983 Dodge D150 that has been repowered with a 93 Cummins/518 running gear AKA The Ugly Duck! I would much rather build them then buy them.[
dazedandconfused
14mm rotor

Postby DodgeFreak » Sat Nov 03, 2012 12:25 pm

maybe not sure what i'm doing with it....its pretty rough but not completly trash i don't think....If i can get rear doors with out paying out the ass for them I'd fix it up. I have\had it for sale on here but no intrest, so since it won't sell and if I don't decide to fix it I'll probably scrap it. But for now i'll sit on it for years....I just need to thin my projects out....
DodgeFreak
14mm rotor

Postby bmoeller » Sat Nov 03, 2012 12:35 pm

Dually box with no rear fenders on the W250?
NEW- '82 CREW cab dually. Cummins, NV5600, 205, D60/D80. :D Work in progress......

'93 W350, CTD, ext cab, 5spd., HTT modded H1C, 4" exhaust, Kelderman single bag. 537k and counting!

SOLD- '92 W250, CTD, ext cab, 5spd

SOLD- '99 3500, SO CTD, 5spd

Traded off- '97 3500 CTD, 416hp/892tq.

Obama loves America, like OJ loved Nicole...................
bmoeller
14mm rotor

Postby DodgeFreak » Sat Nov 03, 2012 1:33 pm

No fender flares.
DodgeFreak
14mm rotor

Postby Mark Nixon » Mon Nov 05, 2012 6:14 pm

DodgeFreak wrote:maybe not sure what i'm doing with it....its pretty rough but not completly trash i don't think....If i can get rear doors with out paying out the ass for them I'd fix it up. I have\had it for sale on here but no intrest, so since it won't sell and if I don't decide to fix it I'll probably scrap it. But for now i'll sit on it for years....I just need to thin my projects out....

I have had the same thing on my CrewCab here, all kinds of interest, no real commitment.
Mostly just lowball offers, or people trying to get me to sell the Tommy Lift off it. :roll:

There's a guy in Illinois that seems serious on it, though.

Mark.
Mark Nixon

Postby DodgeFreak » Mon Nov 05, 2012 7:58 pm

Yeah, I'm not to concerned with it...it'd take alot of work and I'd love to have a 4wd crewcab for the family instead of buying a 3rd gen....But right now I have to many irons in the fire for me right now.....I have my duster which you can see in a couple of the pictures that I started on in 05 and thats as far as I got. Then you can see in another picture of my 77 shortbox reg cab that I got and started in 06\07 and I got it running and it moves somewhat under its own power but needs alot of electrical work...then my 92 4wd diesel and my 92 2wd diesel....

Doesn't help I live 3hrs away with no place to work\store them so I can only work on them when I'm down home which is once or twice a month but with the wifes family and mine plus time to go deer hunting it leaves very little time for vehicles..lol oh well.
DodgeFreak
14mm rotor

Postby meby » Tue Nov 06, 2012 4:41 pm

If you come up with a price, pm me I'm still looking for a truck you're about within driving range.
-1991 D-250 bone stock
-2000 Ford Windstar TDI Diesel 5 spd
-1997 Civic Hatchback
-Case 530 CK
-Old Huskee Garden Tractor w/Cub Cadet deck, Simplicity Snow-blower, loaded tires & chains - is it weird the tractor is modded more than my truck?
-Speedex Walking Tractor.
-BCS Walking Tractor

www.ebyfarmsllc.com
meby
14mm rotor

Return to Lounge