Gasser trash of the worst variety *Now with pics*

Off topic/not diesel related

Moderators: Greenleaf, BC847, Richie O

Re: Gasser trash of the worst variety

Postby Tacoclaw » Tue Nov 27, 2012 6:13 pm

It was all self defense on my part, I was ruthlessly attacked by Dazed for no good reason. :cry:
1990 W250 4x4
Rattles, growls, whistles, and whines.
Tacoclaw
14mm rotor

Postby dazedandconfused » Tue Nov 27, 2012 6:20 pm

I did no such thing.
Big Andy
1983 Dodge D150 that has been repowered with a 93 Cummins/518 running gear AKA The Ugly Duck! I would much rather build them then buy them.[
dazedandconfused
14mm rotor

Postby Tacoclaw » Tue Nov 27, 2012 6:21 pm

Hmmm, good point, I never really thought of it that way.

It was probably Pete then.
1990 W250 4x4
Tacoclaw
14mm rotor

Postby PToombs » Tue Nov 27, 2012 6:33 pm

:roll:
pete

Just enough power to break everything behind the crankshaft.
PToombs
14mm rotor

Postby revemup15 » Tue Nov 27, 2012 7:41 pm

I have a idi engine with 50k for sale... make your pile worth alil more
89 w250 14mm h/r in the works, aeromotive, 63/68 coming soon
94 p-pump
revemup15
Banned

Postby cmann250 » Wed Nov 28, 2012 5:10 am

revemup15 wrote:I have a idi engine with 50k for sale... make your pile worth alil more

Short answer: Thanks, but I'll pass.

Long and entertaining answer: Get real. Well I could buy a $40 TPS or I could buy a $400 engine, which I think is pretty fair if runs and has all the accessories. That seems financially wise. The IDI, in fact, detracts value to most sane people. Right now I have a beat up old Ford. If I swapped in an IDI, I'd have a beat up old Ford that's hard to start in the winter, gets piss poor fuel economy, runs on a more expensive fuel, and isn't worth the money I have in it. Thanks bud, but I'll pass.

BUT WAIT! I read your post again, Kyle. I could put the Cummins from my Dodge in the Ford and the IDI in my Dodge. Brilliant! I'd have two trucks that are beat to hell and the only value between them is the Cummins. All that work and still no value. Ding, ding, ding! We have a winner!
Caleb, Certified Shade Tree Mechanic Extraordinaire :mrgreen:
The 1stgen.org black sheep

"Whatever!" - Coach Jerry Smith
cmann250
14mm rotor

Postby RumbleFish » Wed Nov 28, 2012 7:11 am

Maybe he meant "make it worth a lil more in scrap value".
RumbleFish
14mm rotor

Postby revemup15 » Wed Nov 28, 2012 7:20 am

RumbleFish wrote:Maybe he meant "make it worth a lil more in scrap value".

Ding ding we have a winner
94 p-pump
revemup15
Banned

Postby cmann250 » Wed Nov 28, 2012 10:05 am

RumbleFish wrote:Maybe he meant "make it worth a lil more in scrap value".

I've dealt with this clown before. No, that wasn't the meaning. He genuinely thought I'd dump an IDI in it and it would be worth more, which isn't true. That move violates every financial instinct I have too.
revemup15 wrote:Ding ding we have a winner

Winner? Sure, in a Charlie Sheen sense. That's not what you meant and you know it. You're trying to make me look stupid and it won't work. Yes, I'm a young kid, but no, this isn't my first rodeo, squirt. I know what I have in it and I know what I can get out of it and I'll make alot more than scrap value. You're going down in flames and taking every petty shot at me that you can. They pay a fortune for good drive lines at the scrap yard :roll: I like to do it right the first time and not have $2000 in a truck worth $1000. We can play your game. I know what's wrong with the truck. Kyle sabotaged it. That's the only logical answer. I can't get it to run right with marginal effort, so it's somebody else's fault. See everyone, I got screwed! He's a con artist!

If you stir the sthi, you may end up wearing some of it and smelling like it. Words of advice, skippy.

cmann250
14mm rotor

Postby revemup15 » Wed Nov 28, 2012 10:13 am

Wow someone got butthurt... stay out of my threads with your worthless bs posts and i will stay out of yours.... better start praying you dont see my at diesel events in indiana ;)... im not going to type a book like you do trying to defend yourself and trying to make yourself look good bc your not worth my time junior... again stay out of my thread's and maybe i wont be mad enough beat your ass in public... fyi dont stir sthi in my threads if you can take it back. Sorry moderators im sure your sick if hearing this non sense but i put the whole thing between us aside and he clearly keep posting in my threads trying to start sthi and i cant take it any longer.... sorry for yall trouble bc i will prolly get banned but i will not put up this this kids bullitsh anymore and he will get what he deserves ... sorry for the trouble...
I will just reading instead of posting so no worries mods

Sincerely kyle
94 p-pump
revemup15
Banned

Postby cmann250 » Wed Nov 28, 2012 10:43 am

revemup15 wrote:Wow someone got butthurt... stay out of my threads with your worthless bs posts and i will stay out of yours.... better start praying you dont see my at diesel events in indiana ;)... im not going to type a book like you do trying to defend yourself and trying to make yourself look good bc your not worth my time junior... again stay out of my thread's and maybe i wont be mad enough beat your ass in public... fyi dont stir sthi in my threads if you can take it back. Sorry moderators im sure your sick if hearing this non sense but i put the whole thing between us aside and he clearly keep posting in my threads trying to start sthi and i cant take it any longer.... sorry for yall trouble bc i will prolly get banned but i will not put up this this kids bullitsh anymore and he will get what he deserves ... sorry for the trouble...

Sincerely kyle

My eloquent response :

You won't get banned. I'm not even vaugely mad, so you failed if you are trying to get me riled. This thread has gone down hill and I got the information out of it that I wanted, so let it roll. I think it's thoroughly hilarious that you take everything so seriously. If you're handing out ass beatings, I'd hate to cut in line. The guy that told you to hone your cylinders was first.
revemup15 wrote:im going to go beat that guys ass that said to hone my cylinders

Flex those Internet muscles Kyle. I am shaking in my boots. If you can't take the heat, step off the line. You, sir, are 100% talk.

cmann250
14mm rotor

Postby Tacoclaw » Wed Nov 28, 2012 10:52 am

I'm glad we never opened that 1stgen.org kissing booth, none of us would get the chance to use it with you two girls in there all the time. :roll:
1990 W250 4x4
Tacoclaw
14mm rotor

Postby DodgeFreak » Wed Nov 28, 2012 11:11 am

I bet if we had a kissin booth they'd really have butthurt..... :lol:
92 D350 Cab and Chassis. Auto stock, wiring gremlins. 330k miles
92 W250 Ext cab rotted completely out. Auto, pump maxed, 215 ppump nozzles, Denny T2 pin.
85 D350 single wheel, converted to cummins, getrag, turned up 2 turns and afc screw flush.
DodgeFreak
14mm rotor

Postby ellis93 » Wed Nov 28, 2012 11:14 am

Are we still talkin about going #2 :scratch: :lol:
93 D250 ,5 speed,4.11s,k&n autometer tach pyro trans boost guages,GDS 60mm h1c 14cm,honed 5x10,hplp/reg,1/8 timing,M+H M2 fuel pin, tims cooler tubz
ellis93
14mm rotor

Postby Tacoclaw » Wed Nov 28, 2012 11:31 am

DodgeFreak wrote:I bet if we had a kissin booth they'd really have butthurt..... :lol:

Ha!!! I guess we all really owe Pete now, huh? If he hadn't complained so much about that kissing booth cutting into his business here we'd really have a mess to clean up. :lol:
1990 W250 4x4
Tacoclaw
14mm rotor

PreviousNext

Return to Lounge