BOOOOOO!!!!!!!

Off topic/not diesel related

Moderators: Greenleaf, BC847, Richie O

Re: BOOOOOO!!!!!!!

Postby Mark Nixon » Wed Jul 10, 2013 10:28 am

Tacoclaw wrote:Much like injector threads, the majority of political threads are based mostly on hearsay and assumptions.
The only difference is I don't have to read a bunch of stupid, obviously fake chain-email stuff in injector threads. :lol:

Once again, you've proven you are an uninformed observer.
You can separate fact from fiction on mechanical stuff, why not on who represents you in your government and their intents?
I see you on the Pol Forum on CompD very regularly, so you can't say you "avoid political discussions".

BTW, I never posted anything but my opinion and views on the snakes in government.
With the way information can be slighted on the internet, true and reliable facts can take DAYS to run down and seldom ever sway the people whom they supposedly matter to.
But we try anyway.

But you're right, be non-involved.
When the real crap happens and you claim you weren't informed, you can say you weren't warned, but the truth will be here. :lol:

Mark.
Mark Nixon

Postby RCCUMMINS89 » Wed Jul 10, 2013 10:49 am

Tacoclaw wrote:Much like injector threads, the majority of political threads are based mostly on hearsay and assumptions.

Let's start with this............... I called you hopeless........not worthless. No one is worthless.

The injector information I HAVE is not hearsay. 99% of the people who argue with what I say, is hearsay.

The reason I said you were hopeless is because I would answer your question and then 2 posts later you would bring up the exact same question. again and again...........that makes a pointless convesation.

Now to answer that again...........I was the first one to bring up that the main problem with comparing injectors is not comparing apples to apples, but comparing different sized sticks and pop pressures.

Only two things are needed to compare ACTUAL flow in lpm or fluid (fluid can be better)(mainly because it takes some of the guess work out)(even though it is not fully needed)(that's why I challenged Jacob Kidd to compare and I'll test it, and he wont' respond now)

The other is pop pressure.

Now, when I compare I look at all of the variables that are given to me. 99% of the internet people who jump in on an argument see 1 or 2 things and assume the rest and argue about the rest.

Now.........you brought up the point of matching flow...............I was the first to bring up that the flow is different between overall size.

That is because of the fluid dynamics and pressure changes in changing fluid forms.........in which you had to argue about, when brought back up to try and prove another point, which just made a circle.

This is becoming pointless again because all you are wanting to do is argue and make a big issue and not look at or read anything that anyone is actually saying.
89 RC on shortened 92 diesel frame - NV4500 w/dual disc/4.10s on 37s. - Self built pump, "hot screw", lots of timing, True high volume low pressure lift pump, 62fmw/68/.7gated, 77lpm SAC Inj., Studs/O-rings,- 423/1220 Mustang - 11/16/2013 http://www.TheHungryDiesel.com full line dealer, if you don't see it please ask.
RCCUMMINS89
14mm rotor

Postby cmann250 » Wed Jul 10, 2013 11:03 am

RCCUMMINS89- Dismantling "bro" science with shockingly credible sources.

I could care less about all this fine technical data (although I respect those that do), but I had to throw that ^ in here :lol:

I'd be careful rehashing a closed thread. The Gestapo may be watching :lol: :jumpsmile:

But I do appreciate the highlights ;)
Caleb, Certified Shade Tree Mechanic Extraordinaire :mrgreen:
The 1stgen.org black sheep

"Whatever!" - Coach Jerry Smith
cmann250
14mm rotor

Postby RCCUMMINS89 » Wed Jul 10, 2013 11:09 am

edited -

no point in repeating myself, I'm just posting to post and therefore deleted this one.
89 RC on shortened 92 diesel frame - NV4500 w/dual disc/4.10s on 37s. - Self built pump, "hot screw", lots of timing, True high volume low pressure lift pump, 62fmw/68/.7gated, 77lpm SAC Inj., Studs/O-rings,- 423/1220 Mustang - 11/16/2013 http://www.TheHungryDiesel.com full line dealer, if you don't see it please ask.
RCCUMMINS89
14mm rotor

Postby Tacoclaw » Wed Jul 10, 2013 12:01 pm

I'm just playin' with ya, peter, don't get hard. :p

I would think my liberal application of smilies might have implied that I'm not actually hassling you. Just consider this a test in case you get in an actual injector discussion/argument. :lol:

I'm also pretty much just posting to burn some time, no harm no foul.
1990 W250 4x4
Rattles, growls, whistles, and whines.
Tacoclaw
14mm rotor

Postby Mark Nixon » Wed Jul 10, 2013 12:10 pm

Tacoclaw wrote:I'm just playin' with ya, peter, don't get hard. :p

I would think my liberal application of smilies might have implied that I'm not actually hassling you. Just consider this a test in case you get in an actual injector discussion/argument. :lol:

Lameassed post.

Mark.
Mark Nixon

Postby Tacoclaw » Wed Jul 10, 2013 12:14 pm

Just to confirm though, did you say somewhere that a 5-hole will flow in fluid what a 7-hole of equal cross section would flow with air?

Suck it, Mark, at least I'm attempting to keep this one open. :P
1990 W250 4x4
Tacoclaw
14mm rotor

Postby Mark Nixon » Wed Jul 10, 2013 12:33 pm

Tacoclaw wrote:Just to confirm though, did you say somewhere that a 5-hole will flow in fluid what a 7-hole of equal cross section would flow with air?

Suck it, Mark, at least I'm attempting to keep this one open. :P

Suck it you say? :lol:
Isn't it you who keeps annoying poor Hineman? :razz:

Mark.
Mark Nixon

Postby ellis93 » Wed Jul 10, 2013 12:57 pm

Mark Nixon wrote:
Tacoclaw wrote:I'm just playin' with ya, peter, don't get hard. :p

Lameassed post.

Mark.

Agreed! Tacos a p--sy na na na na naaaa :P
Last edited by ellis93 on Wed Jul 10, 2013 1:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
93 D250 ,5 speed,4.11s,k&n autometer tach pyro trans boost guages,GDS 60mm h1c 14cm,honed 5x10,hplp/reg,1/8 timing,M+H M2 fuel pin, tims cooler tubz
ellis93
14mm rotor

Postby ellis93 » Wed Jul 10, 2013 1:00 pm

Tacoclaw wrote:
Suck it, Mark, :P

BC could you move this post to the want add section please....goods or services wanted do not belong in here :lol:
93 D250 ,5 speed,4.11s,k&n autometer tach pyro trans boost guages,GDS 60mm h1c 14cm,honed 5x10,hplp/reg,1/8 timing,M+H M2 fuel pin, tims cooler tubz
ellis93
14mm rotor

Postby Mark Nixon » Wed Jul 10, 2013 1:08 pm

ellis93 wrote:
Tacoclaw wrote:

BC could you move this post to the want add section please....goods or services wanted do not belong in here :lol:

ROFLMAO!!! :jumpsmile:

Mark.
Mark Nixon

Postby RCCUMMINS89 » Wed Jul 10, 2013 1:38 pm

Tacoclaw wrote:Just to confirm though, did you say somewhere that a 5-hole will flow in fluid what a 7-hole of equal cross section would flow with air?

No.......... if a 5 hole and a 7 hole have the exact same cross sectional area..........the 5 hole will move more cc in fluid. In air they will be closer to each other, if not exact.
RCCUMMINS89
14mm rotor

Postby Tacoclaw » Wed Jul 10, 2013 3:51 pm

ellis93 wrote:
Tacoclaw wrote:

:jumpsmile:

That wasn't a request, it was a suggestion. :P

And if Hiney would show his face around here more often I wouldn't have to insult him in random threads until he replied. I'ts the only way I know of to make sure he's still alive.

Roger that, RC, what pressures do they do the fluid and air tests at? And how do you measure the volume of air? Fluid I would asume they just shoot into a graduated cylinder or something but do they have a flow meter for the air or something?
1990 W250 4x4
Tacoclaw
14mm rotor

Postby cmann250 » Wed Jul 10, 2013 5:15 pm

Ok I have a question.

Don't y'all have jobs? :lol:

And Levi, nice troll work. You're a friendly, yet efficient, troll. I found your work here entertaining. In fact, I said aloud "Fish on!!!!" when I read your original post :lol:

RC, it's fair to let you know that the regulars here are all clowns. We don't take much seriously :lol:
Caleb, Certified Shade Tree Mechanic Extraordinaire :mrgreen:
The 1stgen.org black sheep

"Whatever!" - Coach Jerry Smith
cmann250
14mm rotor

Postby dazedandconfused » Wed Jul 10, 2013 5:44 pm

cmann250 wrote:RC, it's fair to let you know that the regulars here are all clowns. We don't take much seriously :lol:

I hate clowns, they are scary. :shock:
Big Andy
1983 Dodge D150 that has been repowered with a 93 Cummins/518 running gear AKA The Ugly Duck! I would much rather build them then buy them.[
dazedandconfused
14mm rotor

PreviousNext

Return to Lounge