nasty cops

Off topic/not diesel related

Moderators: Greenleaf, BC847, Richie O

nasty cops

Postby cummins king » Sat Feb 02, 2008 8:37 pm

okay here the place were we can put all of our nasty and funny cop situations, it would be cool if was a sticky some of this stuff is funny and down right upseting

Okay im going to start it off

today doin a delivery im on a sigle lain road and ahead of me is a cop parked half in my lain and half on the sholder, with on coming cars, and the roads are supper slick (just got dumped on 30cm's of snow) so the idiot desides to open the door and not look and i nearly riped it off and there was two inches between me and the next car, so after i gave him the horn and said a few words, i continued....

so all the way to my drop sight im flaming mad at the cop, so im about to turn onto the street were the drop sight is and its a four way stop, so i slow right down and my anti locks come on (theres about an inch of hard snow and its cool and icy) so instead of coming to a compleat stop in the middle of the streat i make the turn im doin like 1mph, and low and behold thees a cop waiting for some sucker like me to do a roling stop, so he waves me over and asked what did you mis back there im like i couldnt stop there was hard snow and black ice, dont care drives licences and regisation and so on, as im siting there i see tracks of cars that were in the ditch right were the corner was, i couldnt belive he was being such a prick, anyways 110$ and 3 demarits later im off, i got pics and im goin to court to fix the #%@^#*, iv seen more axients by cops then i have by people doin stupid things.
93 4X4 auto
cummins king
14mm rotor

Postby rbrettctd » Sat Feb 02, 2008 9:21 pm

Alright, flash back to when I was 16, barely had my license, going to pick up a date. My truck at this time was totally stock....early 91 so of course no overdrive with the 727. Top speed 85 downhill with an ass wind. I got pulled over by a willow park cop, who are notoriously $#%&s. I was cruising at 67, he said I was going 106. I was furious as I argued with him. I even told him Id pay his salary for a year to get my truck up to 106. 10 minutes of arguing, him in the middle of trying to take me to jail, he hears a call on the radio of another cop down the road who caught a black chevy doing over 100, with the same description I gave him of a truck who passed me. Needless to say he left very embarassed but never apologized...guess he was asleep.
Randy
1991 D-250 N/I CTD. POD's, , BHAF and unger custom intake /crossover, HX35/16, 4" exhaust to 6" tip, Custom ground pin. Isspro gauges on pillar. Now Getrag equipped, SB crap clutch (12") and 3.07 gears-ready to watch the mileage soar.
rbrettctd
fuel screw!!!!

Postby flashgordon » Sun Feb 03, 2008 1:53 pm

OK to paint the picture right, 16, 60 Ford pk,(V8 duel exhaust with one muffler missing :lol: )50 series on the rear 60s on the front(biases ply) 2 buddy dragging center street(the local hang out spot) looking for chicks.
Several beverages that a 16 year old shouldn't have :salut:

We get pulled over for.....curfew (12:01 am) :roll:
Suspect us of drinking and ask if they can search the truck.....they search it high and low but never remove the rags from the two cab corner that held our 4 beverages :D

At the cop shop, they finger print us. tell us to remove every thing from our pants pocket, and call are parents to come and get us. As i reach into my pants pocket i fill the piece of paper that i don't want to reveal to the cops(Photo of a Playboy bunny all folded up) :hs:
They check our pants pocket and and I get a rash of crap from it :oops: :oops: :oops:

Then everything go's bad............in the bottom of the same pocket, there is a baggie with two extra strength Sinutab(Ya realize how dummy this was now :roll:

Fast forward 3 week later we have a cop at my parent door, tell then that i have a Cort day for DRUG CHARGES :hs: Parents really starting to question my character :bh:

Get a lawyer and more questing, of the the truth of the hole story......
Lawyer find that they hadn't even test it

On are way out the door, court day, get a phone call telling my parent, that the drug charges had been dropped.

find that they hadn't even test it and that i had to be sent into the big city to be tested.

Ask my lawyer if we could Sue the city!!!!!!!!!!!! :grrr:
He said that we could, but it would cost a lot $$$$$$$$$$$ and winning it would be vary difficult.

This town was 30 miles for our house and i never did take my truck back down there...........ok, i was 16 remember :lol: , when back 3 mounts later to go to the drive-in movie...........................Guess who poled me over on the way home.......again!!!!!!
Was smart enough this time not have said beverage with me this time.

With in sec there was 2 backup cop cars . me being held at the front of my truck, and my date being held at the back of the truck while they searched my truck( officer said that he could smell marijuana in the truck :scratch: :evil: :evil: :evil:
Eventualy we were release to go on our marry way........Date???/.....ya all she wanted to do is go home :cry: :lol:

Sold my truck shortly after that and bought a 72 slant six demon.......with i hadn't of sold that one.

so there you have it, Flash and is criminal days :mrgreen:
91.0 non intercooled 3/4 ton 5sd ex.straight piped 16cm housing, timing bumped 1/16...Pump . Full power screw1/2 max with out removing the collar. Gear Vender over drive!
"NOW" with 2nt gen intercooler, turbo and 3"Coolertubz, Buy Tim (TWorline)"
flashgordon
fuel screw!!!!

Postby cummins king » Sun Feb 03, 2008 2:16 pm

thats sucks shows how dum some cops are, i was driving in town and a cop past me at 15km over speed talking on his cell so i speed up and falow him from a distance, hes changing lane and pasing everybody with ut signling or nothing, great example he was,

and another time i was driving home at night and there was a cop in a high light vest walking across two lanes of trafic and stoped this van doin 15 over, end result 3 car pipe up
93 4X4 auto
cummins king
14mm rotor

Postby 89silverbullet » Mon May 05, 2008 1:10 pm

When I had just turned 17 me and my friend wanted to go down town and ffind some dumbass ricers to race, at this time I had mt z28 camaro. We were parkedin a parking lot just minding our own buissness when barney and his partner fly up and come 2 inches from hitting my front bumper. He askes me for my ID and I still had the paper POS they give you. He gets real mad and wants some photo ID. Well the best I had was a 7 year old mr gatties pizza joint ID. 20 minutes of checking me and my friends IDs and my 7 year old self later he let me go with a warning for noise violation. :shock: :shock: :shock:
1989 d250 muffler delete diaphram turned, fuel screw turned, the lowes special intake
89silverbullet
fuel screw!!!!

Postby PToombs » Mon May 05, 2008 4:14 pm

ck, what ever happened with your ticket? Get out of it?
pete

Just enough power to break everything behind the crankshaft.
PToombs
14mm rotor

Postby cummins king » Mon May 05, 2008 7:49 pm

no i sucked it up and payed for it, it wasnt worth my time to go to court over 100+ bucks
93 4X4 auto
cummins king
14mm rotor

Postby PToombs » Tue May 06, 2008 5:04 pm

Probably the better move. Then the cop would have been watching for you if you fought it. ;)
pete

Just enough power to break everything behind the crankshaft.
PToombs
14mm rotor

Postby cummins king » Tue May 06, 2008 8:01 pm

hes still after me, maby i can lose he im the black cloud :D
93 4X4 auto
cummins king
14mm rotor

Return to Lounge