Flat Frickin' Evil!

Off topic/not diesel related

Moderators: Greenleaf, BC847, Richie O

Flat Frickin' Evil!

Postby dodgetkboy78 » Wed May 14, 2008 7:31 pm

:shock:

My buddy just got his 100HP injectors in his 02 Qc 6sp, with the Edge juice with attitude, 4", some kind of bigger turbo I forgot what it is, and the toaster gone..............
Beforehe took me for a ride, well, I can keep up, I mean, we are even, when he is in stage two.......but three he walks from me a bit. Before I had him in stage 4, 5 he pulled from me.
Then, we parked my truck, and he let drive it, in stage six......... My eye's were tearing as if my head had been down of one of his stacks, my legs were shaky, and I had to pee....
The thing is flat bad a$$, I'm telling you...........I mean, it's not particularly fast in the 1/4 or anything, because of the six, but the power..........O the power............... :shock:
I need twins, my powerpoke intercooler, my cool tubes, some big honkin injectors, 14mm head for my pump, water/meth injection, some NOS, propane, and a JATO assist strapped to my rear bumper! OK, maybe not that extreme, but I was happy with the power my truck made, till today.
dodgetkboy78
fuel screw!!!!

Postby GO OVRIT » Wed May 14, 2008 7:39 pm

He'll never be as cool as a 1st gen though. 8) Plug in power and off the shelf big name parts just don't add any character. :grin:
92 W250 ext cab 518, big sticks, a-1000, PDR HX40, 4" exhaust w/aeroturbine, pump tweaked, K&N filter Tims Cooler tubes and 3" i/c, gauges
GO OVRIT
14mm rotor

Postby 89silverbullet » Wed May 14, 2008 10:17 pm

if you can type on this website. you can be a master mechanic on the 3rd gens :lol:
1989 d250 muffler delete diaphram turned, fuel screw turned, the lowes special intake
89silverbullet
fuel screw!!!!

Return to Lounge