RIP Abby

Off topic/not diesel related

Moderators: Greenleaf, BC847, Richie O

RIP Abby

Postby Redneckintraining » Sat Feb 07, 2009 9:13 am

The family dog just died.Her name was abby.She was a yellow lab. she was about 18 in human years.About a week and a half ago she got a urinary track infection.We tried to give her food and water but it was very dificult to get her to eat.We tried some medacines to help with the infection and some pain meds.She passed away last night or this morning.I dunno.I knew it was just a matter of time but it still hurts.Can barely see the screen through the tears. 17 years thats alot of bonding time and memories then just gone.Abby was 1 when we got her.I was 4.Now Im 21.

right just thought you all might like to know.
Redneckintraining
fuel screw!!!!

Postby PToombs » Sat Feb 07, 2009 2:01 pm

Dude, sorry to hear about your dog. I still miss ours, he got hit by a car 2 years ago. The kids still ask where he went sometimes. Just like losing a member of the family when you've had them that long.
It'll get a little better after awhile. ;)
pete

Just enough power to break everything behind the crankshaft.
PToombs
14mm rotor

Postby Renigade » Mon Feb 09, 2009 3:53 am

Sorry to hear about this but as all things, every thing has an end. I have went through that situation and I know its not easy.
Always remember When a family member in the pet world dies they have a special place they go to and wait for you. It is called the rainbow bridge to them.
1993 1st gen BHAF -Smoke screw 2.5 turns, star wheel 2.5 turns. Fuel screw 1.25 turns, fuel pin ground.
Renigade
fuel screw!!!!

Return to Lounge