Type of Series: IMCA Modified
Chassis: Hassy Chassis
Contact Information:
Address: 7781 Hailey Rd.
City: Winton State: Ca. ZIP: 95388
Phone Number: (209)617-9847 E-mail: mod3wheelin@yahoo.com
Contact Name: Dereck Colvin
Sponsorship Information:
Reason for Sponsorship request: Trying to expand our traveling and motorsports areas

Type of Sponsorship Requested: Any type of sponsorships available from the company

It would benefit you to sponsor this organization/ team because:
Hey my name is Dereck Colvin. I am 18 years old. I have been racing cars for about five years now. I raced gokarts for about 6 years before that though. I have won my first race my first year the fourth time out in the car. I race IMCA modifieds in California. I was wondering if your company would like to sponsor my race car so you can get your name out to different places. I try to run everywhere I can but sometimes we don’t go that far. I am always running in the top five every weekend no matter where we run.
1990 Dodge CTD,4wd,91 frontend conversion, Skyjacker 6" lift, 6" stacks,fuel screw 3/4 turn away from runaway,366 spring,afc delete,timing bump,piston lift pump,autometer gauges,05 Dodge wheels with 35's
http://s54.photobucket.com/albums/g118/imca21/
hassy21
fuel screw!!!!

Postby redneckroot » Fri May 01, 2009 9:12 pm

Good luck man, right now hard times. We have 3 cars that have been sitting for 3 years, all race ready, two limited late models and one imca car. Our sponsor had a bar fire at his lumber yard and ended up going bankrupt that in combination of a few other things we pulled the plug before we were all broke.

There are more on http://s429.photobucket.com/albums/qq12 ... /Racecars/
1990 Restored with a bit of aftermarket goodies might be for sale?
1993 ex. cab 2wd soon to be 4wd Newest Project
1998 ex. cab 12v 4x4 now a 5 speed SOLD
redneckroot
14mm rotor

Postby hassy21 » Sat May 02, 2009 12:10 am

ya my grandpa is paying for a lot of our stuff including our motors.
1990 Dodge CTD,4wd,91 frontend conversion, Skyjacker 6" lift, 6" stacks,fuel screw 3/4 turn away from runaway,366 spring,afc delete,timing bump,piston lift pump,autometer gauges,05 Dodge wheels with 35's
http://s54.photobucket.com/albums/g118/imca21/
hassy21
fuel screw!!!!

Postby LOGANSTANFORTH » Sun May 03, 2009 10:43 am

how many wins have you had over your career, how many track championships, how many wins last year out of total races started and the year before, how many DNF's, how many top 5's, how many top 10's, how many big races did you attend and how did you finish compared to the other top ranked drivers, do you race where my customers are located, how big of a decal do i get, what will this cost me, what are my returns going to be, can you afford to replace the entire car in a timely manner if you were to wreck it, what type of truck and trailer do you have, i need pictures of them, i need to see how you and your crew dresses at the track, i need a list of 5 references from the track that can vouch for your professionalism, track owners name and phone number, have you ever been caught cheating, have you ever had off track altercations with other drivers and why.......

those are only a few of the questions i would ask you before even thinking about putting my name on the side of your car......you dont ask a sponsor what they can do for you.......you tell them what YOU can do for them.......no "I WONDERS" or "MAYBES"......tell them cold hard facts......

oh and if it were me, your application would of went in the trash when i read "Hey, my name is...."...your parents taught you manners, use them.....
THEY PUT THEM ON A PLANE TO SOME STRANGE AND FOREIGN LAND, THEY SAID GOODBYE TO MOM AND DAD AND HELLO TO UNCLE SAM, THEY NEVER THOUGHT THE DAY WOULD COME WHEN THEY MIGHT HAVE TO KILL A MAN, THEY DID NOT SLEEP A WINK THAT NIGHT BUT THEY WON FOR UNCLE SAM
LOGANSTANFORTH
fuel screw!!!!

Postby RSWORDS » Sun May 03, 2009 11:26 am

Logan yuo forgot the most inportant question... Whats teh trophy girls phone number?
RSWORDS
14mm rotor

Postby GO OVRIT » Sun May 03, 2009 6:58 pm

LOGANSTANFORTH wrote:how many wins have you had over your career, how many track championships, how many wins last year out of total races started and the year before, how many DNF's, how many top 5's, how many top 10's, how many big races did you attend and how did you finish compared to the other top ranked drivers, do you race where my customers are located, how big of a decal do i get, what will this cost me, what are my returns going to be, can you afford to replace the entire car in a timely manner if you were to wreck it, what type of truck and trailer do you have, i need pictures of them, i need to see how you and your crew dresses at the track, i need a list of 5 references from the track that can vouch for your professionalism, track owners name and phone number, have you ever been caught cheating, have you ever had off track altercations with other drivers and why.......

those are only a few of the questions i would ask you before even thinking about putting my name on the side of your car......you dont ask a sponsor what they can do for you.......you tell them what YOU can do for them.......no "I WONDERS" or "MAYBES"......tell them cold hard facts......

oh and if it were me, your application would of went in the trash when i read "Hey, my name is...."...your parents taught you manners, use them.....

Off the track, I'm all for manners and acting professional. However, I really miss the days when racing(dirt track to WINSTON CUP) was a bunch of good 'ol boys.
My money is in too many pots right now, but I wish you the best of luck.
92 W250 ext cab 518, big sticks, a-1000, PDR HX40, 4" exhaust w/aeroturbine, pump tweaked, K&N filter Tims Cooler tubes and 3" i/c, gauges
GO OVRIT
14mm rotor

Postby LOGANSTANFORTH » Tue May 05, 2009 1:37 am

ive spent the last 10 years around this stuff, building cars, fixing cars, watching them get tore up......thats why i am building a pulling and drag truck now......something different that i can have fun doing......
THEY PUT THEM ON A PLANE TO SOME STRANGE AND FOREIGN LAND, THEY SAID GOODBYE TO MOM AND DAD AND HELLO TO UNCLE SAM, THEY NEVER THOUGHT THE DAY WOULD COME WHEN THEY MIGHT HAVE TO KILL A MAN, THEY DID NOT SLEEP A WINK THAT NIGHT BUT THEY WON FOR UNCLE SAM
LOGANSTANFORTH
fuel screw!!!!

Return to Lounge