NEW GUY

Stop in and say hi

Moderators: Greenleaf, BC847, Richie O

NEW GUY

Postby waltzf-n350 » Sun Apr 22, 2012 12:26 pm

*EDIT

This is our Welcome section. It's for introducing yourself and telling us about the truck you drive.

All Want-Ads and For Sale stuff go in our Classifieds section. ;)

You'll have access to that section with the completion of at least ten useful posts in our regular forums. It's an effort to keep folks from simply using our forums as a yard-sale.

I hope you understand.

BC
waltzf-n350
fuel pin?

Re: NEW GUY

Postby waltzf-n350 » Wed Apr 25, 2012 7:38 pm

like i said in the my original post i am a ford/cummins guy, i drive a 96 ford f350 with a powerstroke however i purchase first gen. trucks for the motors and transmissions and i have a lot of very nice first gen. parts left over and i wasnt trying to use this forum as a "yard sale", but to give the subcribers on this forum an opportunity to better complete and restore and repair their beloved first gen. trucks and projects. I believe if anything the guys on this forum would appreciate what im trying to do for the first gen. community, rather than taking the motors out and junking the rest. I figured id give this forum a try because its more geared to the first gens. but if im not welcome here for the purpose that i am here i will politely leave the forum. im not here to waste time, especially my own.

P.S im only 21 years old, most people my age cant appreciate anything especially something of this nature,and what makes this situation better is that ive stated im not that into these trucks i just hate seeing good stuff go to waste. ive been through quite a few first gens, and never once brought one to the scrap yard for quick cash or just to get them out of my way, because as i also previously stated in my previous post theres nothing more i cant stand then seeing people scrapping a piece of american motor history for few hundred dollars, and knowing that only if you had that part right there it would make your truck or car look so much better.
waltzf-n350
fuel pin?

Return to Welcome