Portland, Oregon New Guy

Stop in and say hi

Moderators: Greenleaf, BC847, Richie O

Re: Portland, Oregon New Guy

Postby thrashingcows » Fri Dec 27, 2013 8:41 pm

Welcome to the Board. You sure seems to know your springs and related tech info...I'm very impressed!!

As for the lug nuts. You don't need expensive units. I have a set of 2nd gen rims on my crewcab, with the center caps, and I used Dorman 611-175 log nuts. If you order them on-line make sure you verify that your getting a box of 10...not one single lug nut. I went through this and was not impressed when I thought I bought 20 lug nuts...for about $20+ dollars...and only 2 lug nuts showed up!!

A front bumper from a 1980-93 will work on the front of your truck. Can guarantee that the bumper brackets are exactly the same...but should be close.
1984/93 Dodge Crewcab, W350, 1 Ton SRW, long box, 330K Km's, M&H spacer, 366 spring, fuel pin to deep side, 14cm housing, Piston LP, PS IC, Isspro Boost, Pyro and tach, NV4500, 29 spline NP205, 3.54's.

Check out the build....http://www.dieseltruckresource.com/dev/ ... 05923.html
thrashingcows
14mm rotor

Re: Portland, Oregon New Guy

Postby RoadRaceJosh » Tue Jan 21, 2014 4:37 pm

The truck sits well enough as-is that I'm not going to mess with the springs unless they need attention. If I drove it more I would probably care more, but the truck really just needs to do it's job.

I have 30 lug nuts on the way at $1.13 each plus shipping. I believe they are a smaller hex than the stock nuts so I'll have to buy a cheap deep socket and breaker bar to keep in the truck.
RoadRaceJosh
fuel pin?

Previous

Return to Welcome