Hi from Calif,SF Bay Area,I Found The Holy Dodge Grail :-)

Stop in and say hi

Moderators: Greenleaf, BC847, Richie O

Hi from Calif,SF Bay Area,I Found The Holy Dodge Grail :-)

Postby Fred Average » Thu Mar 20, 2014 8:50 am

:D Hi All, :lol:
Today is the/my First Day of Dodge Happiness,and hope you all can help maintain it!
Last eve found my "Dream Truck"....A 1992,One Owner,54K Mile 360 V8 D250 2WD :D
It naturally has a few electrical issues,needs a right side passenger door and fender,new paint,
and other minor cosmetic issues. Many years ago,I was a MOPAR parts person,have owned many Dodge B series vans,PowerWagons,Darts,Demons,Challengers & related good ol' :o USA MADE AND BUILT ;) Dodge products.
I'm located on a remote coastal rural ranch,southwest of San Francisco & was hoping to find the door,front fender & the other parts needed.Can anyone help with sources locally?
I'm currently about to drive 200 miles to look at a fender in Mariposa,The Sierra foothills, but could really use some help ( as it's been MANY years out of the "business") as to what year trucks the parts interchange from.
I believe 1990 to 1993 were the same body/ design.??
At any rate,thanks for all the help in advance.
And look forward to making this truck into a clean,trouble free driver/my transportation/workhorse!
Thanks ALL :lol: "Fred Average"
Fred Average
fuel screw!!!!

Re: Hi from Calif,SF Bay Area,I Found The Holy Dodge Grail :-)

Postby simplysmn » Fri Mar 21, 2014 10:16 am

widen your Search look for anything from 1981 to 1993 for the sheet metal n door's
simplysmn
fuel screw!!!!

Postby Fred Average » Tue Apr 08, 2014 11:23 am

Thanks Everyone,a great group of folks!

Got a door and fender.

Need a new VSS (Vehicle Speed Sensor) as the speedometer works on and off,plus won't shift into overdrive without it.

Anyone know the part number or where to get one?

1992 D250,360V8,Auto OD Trans,2WD.

Again.... Thank You. ;)
Fred Average
fuel screw!!!!

Postby opiebennett » Tue Apr 08, 2014 3:51 pm

Congratulations on your truck. I think you'll find that this place has more info related to the diesel equipped trucks than the gassers.
Bryan 'Opie' Bennett
91.5 5.9L with 21mm H1C/A518/NP205 Reg Cab LE Pyro/Boost/Trans Temp/BD Fuel Pin/Some fuel screw/Diamond Eye 4" exhaust/B+M Deep Trans Pan/3rd Gen aluminum wheels
opiebennett
fuel screw!!!!

Postby Fred Average » Tue Apr 29, 2014 8:00 am

Hi All.... :D just wanted to thank everyone for the positive help and input getting my "Moose" up to speed(sic) and currently looking for ways to improve gas mileage and find out what the highest/tallest gears are I can get for a Dana 60.
Also,the LMC Dodge Truck 1972-93 catalog has just been released and has some much needed parts now available in it! :cheers:
Fred Average
fuel screw!!!!

Return to Welcome