planning stages of upgrades

Stop in and say hi

Moderators: Greenleaf, BC847, Richie O

planning stages of upgrades

Postby MicksJunkyard » Fri Nov 30, 2018 1:31 am

Hellurrrr checking in from Lexington KY. I have been searching for upgrades and slowly building my truck over the past 2 years. I am here to gain more knowledge relevant to newer posts and newer tricks and gadgets. I have owned many variations of diesels, my first was an 1982 buick park avenue with a 350 gasser block converted to a diesel. Been in love ever since. I am not a member of many sites as I believe this one fits my needs the most without the other cummins options overpowering the first gens. I am wanting to give Eric some money soon and get these ideas and plans in action and I am just here to plan my attack and hopefully contribute as I also utilize the site for its intended purpose of maintenance and upgrades to the first gens. First thing I did was replace the auto trans with an nv4500 and guages are next on the list. My intentions are like most in which I want a reliable, respectful, and mildly modded truck that I can drive anytime on the street and tow reasonably. I will fill out the sig with truck info directly. Thanks

Mick
1993 dodge d350 2wd/dual . Converted auto to NV4500. DIY air intake, fixed all the leaks and now ready to upgrade
MicksJunkyard
fuel screw!!!!

Re: planning stages of upgrades

Postby BC847 » Fri Nov 30, 2018 3:31 pm

Welcome to our forum. :)
David

1993 12mm VE Fueled W250 CC, Green
12.67 @ 103.35
Your basic farm truck ;)
BC847
Administrator

Re: planning stages of upgrades

Postby MicksJunkyard » Sun Dec 02, 2018 7:20 pm

Thank you! I am excited to finally have joined and look forward to future postings and tinkering.
1993 dodge d350 2wd/dual . Converted auto to NV4500. DIY air intake, fixed all the leaks and now ready to upgrade
MicksJunkyard
fuel screw!!!!

Return to Welcome