Hello from ND

Stop in and say hi

Moderators: Greenleaf, BC847, Richie O

Hello from ND

Postby mopargoob » Mon May 27, 2019 11:19 am

Just acquired a "new to me" 89 D250 Cummins equipped Dodge. sorry no pics yet. was a one owner california truck, originally bought to pull a large 5th wheel camper. when was new, a gearvendors overdrive was installed. is equipped with ac, Infinity 1 radio and 4 speaker system. has always had a seatcover on it. I have ALL service records from first oil change through about a month ago. approximatly 300k+ miles on it and no rust that is visible ( the cowl and windshield seal leak onto the floorboards when raining, so I will need to check the floorboards :/ :roll: ) all manuals came with the truck (Service, gearvendors, owners, diesel supplement, etc) plus a case of fuel filters, oil filters, winterfront, screen for radiator that snaps where winterfront went on, 5th wheel attachment etc.... .. the paint is faded and clearcoat coming off of the hood and roof. some small dents and scrapes, ( hey, it's 30 years old!) but solid. Previous owner stuck all new ball joints, all new tie rod ends, idler arm, steering gear etc on about 2 years ago.
Thanks for this forum being here, up and going strong. had to dig through a lot of internet BS to finally find it though.

oh, yeah, I have worked as a mechanic/technician at Chrysler dealerships since 1985, so I seen all versions of "Mother Mopar" and I want to tell you that by far the best was before they sold out to DaimlerBenz in 97/98. it is kind of a shame the morals of the company have changed SOOOOO much in the last few years, and not necessarily for the better.
I have taken up enough of your time now, so I'll go on to lurk here a while.......... :D
mopargoob
fuel pin?

Re: Hello from ND

Postby BC847 » Mon May 27, 2019 1:24 pm

WELCOME!

It sounds like a nice truck. 8)

Pics please. :)
David

1993 12mm VE Fueled W250 CC, Green
12.67 @ 103.35
Your basic farm truck ;)
BC847
Administrator

Postby mopargoob » Mon May 27, 2019 5:18 pm

mopargoob
fuel pin?

Postby bensol64 » Sun Jun 02, 2019 8:26 pm

Nice truck. I dig the body color. What are your plans for her?
bensol64
fuel screw!!!!

Postby mopargoob » Mon Jun 03, 2019 4:44 am

The plan is to drive her, and try to fix her faster than I break her.
mopargoob
fuel pin?

Return to Welcome