Hey 1st Gens! I finally made it

Stop in and say hi

Moderators: Greenleaf, BC847, Richie O

Hey 1st Gens! I finally made it

Postby Cowboy_Customs » Sat Jan 20, 2007 7:55 pm

Hey folks, I finally made it over here. Ive been in the south all week so I didnt get a chance to get online, n its lookin like that for a little while too. Gotta save some dough for a project, n fix, n get ride of an old one (ford)
amongst get the 93 in the shop for a much needed paint job!
Lost, but not forgotten. '93 Dodge D-350 regular cab 2x6, 5-speed, Phantom Pyro, LED guages, Polished valve covers, 366 spring, 4 inch Rip DP, to 6 inch stacks, lots 'o lights
http://community.webshots.com/user/Cowboy_Customs
Cowboy_Customs
fuel screw!!!!

Postby PToombs » Sun Jan 21, 2007 9:04 am

Hey JR, wondered where you been! Good pics for Greg's video! Next time you come back from the south, bring some heat!
pete

Just enough power to break everything behind the crankshaft.
PToombs
14mm rotor

Postby Cowboy_Customs » Sun Jan 21, 2007 11:37 am

That was an awesome Vid Greg put together for the meet. I'll see if I can conjur up a sail on my flatbed n gather up some of that southern warmth on my return trip, but it isnt often im haulin sail boat fuel.

I regestered about 2 weeks ago, but didnt get the approval before i had to leave, n last weekend was jam packed with stuff so i didnt see much of the puter except a pass through. I'll be on again in a while, Ive got some things planned, n parts to order with the nice paychecks that'll be arriving. Im deffinatly going stage IV, and BHAF, and Amsoil convert in the next few weeks here.
Lost, but not forgotten. '93 Dodge D-350 regular cab 2x6, 5-speed, Phantom Pyro, LED guages, Polished valve covers, 366 spring, 4 inch Rip DP, to 6 inch stacks, lots 'o lights
Cowboy_Customs
fuel screw!!!!

Postby PToombs » Mon Jan 22, 2007 12:55 pm

If you need help with that stuff, I know a guy that put a HUGE intercooler in. He's a whiz with a sawzall! :lol:

Sometimes I just can't help myself! :)

Though I desperately need it! :wink:
pete

PToombs
14mm rotor

Postby Cowboy_Customs » Thu Feb 01, 2007 4:52 pm

lol, Yeah I think I know that guy!! Think hes the one that did some tweeking on my IP. :wink:
Cowboy_Customs
fuel screw!!!!

Postby PToombs » Thu Feb 01, 2007 5:13 pm

Internet Program? :lol: Have you talked to Chad? We got something cookin'! :wink:
pete

PToombs
14mm rotor

Postby Cowboy_Customs » Thu Feb 01, 2007 6:42 pm

No I havent ran into anyone from the meet N eat lately. I was just over on DTR n saw something about a NY chapter. U talked to Greg lately? Havent seen his name pop up much lately, I had to bust on him in the stack thread over there. I'll get some pics, most likely this weekend.

HEHEHE, whats cookin good lookin??? lol
Cowboy_Customs
fuel screw!!!!

Return to Welcome