buyer/seller feed back section

Moderators: Greenleaf, BC847

Re: buyer/seller feed back section

Postby RumbleFish » Tue Mar 19, 2013 7:31 pm

I too think it mightbe helpful. I hope this isnt turning into dtr junior.
RumbleFish
14mm rotor

Postby BC847 » Tue Mar 19, 2013 7:36 pm

RumbleFish wrote:I hope this isnt turning into dtr junior.

Respectfully, don't even try that sthi.
David

1993 12mm VE Fueled W250 CC, Green
12.67 @ 103.35
Your basic farm truck ;)
BC847
Administrator

Postby ellis93 » Wed Mar 20, 2013 5:58 am

RumbleFish wrote:I too think it mightbe helpful. I hope this isnt turning into dtr junior.

How would having a feedback section cause that,if certain measures are put in place?

I never will ever agree that it would be a bad idea,sadly I do think that if problems arise between two members then it's some more BS for the administers (BC primarily) to be involved with. There is also the fact that if such a person of ill morals were to post an add then screw the purchaser,a feedback section would at least sway them to think a little before following thru with the deed.

The fact is our community is different than any other.....anyone with eyes can read the other forums and see that for themselves. There is more brotherhood here than any other site I frequent (these days there are very few) and besides the few who only post up when they feel the need to stir the crap,most help out there fellow man in need. I believe it could work to our communities advantage to do something,at very least the newest members would have something to go by and not a bunch of 3Rd hand info of a lie carried over from another site from 10yrs ago. If any of us payed attention in the last year that very thing happened,and was disgraceful. If it would have remained on this forum it would sway anybodies judgment to not do business with the individual it was defaming.
93 D250 ,5 speed,4.11s,k&n autometer tach pyro trans boost guages,GDS 60mm h1c 14cm,honed 5x10,hplp/reg,1/8 timing,M+H M2 fuel pin, tims cooler tubz
ellis93
14mm rotor

Previous

Return to 1st Gen.org suggestions