we need links

Moderators: Greenleaf, BC847

we need links

Postby 93 dually » Tue Jun 26, 2007 2:38 am

Ive ran into problems finding parts for my truck its the whole 94 up thing face it our trucks are being pushed to the curb we all are diehard first gen men and women thats what keeps are trucks alive take care
1993 d 350 htt turbo 5in stacks high flow intake .butchered fuel pin
93 dually
fuel pin?

Postby swank » Tue Jun 26, 2007 5:20 pm

so what kind of links are you looking for?
truck
swank
Administrator

Re: we need links

Postby mopargoob » Mon May 27, 2019 7:21 pm

Links to HIGH quality parts sources for the Gen1 trucks, fan sites, other forums dedicated to the Gen1 trucks, restoration info sites, other classifieds.
It is difficult to wade through the mire of the internet swamp and find good resources. the search engines are programmed to "sell" us crap and advertisements.
I suggest that if we can bypass the "consumerized, canned google content" we can share more quality info to more enthusiasts.
mopargoob
fuel pin?

Re: we need links

Postby Begle1 » Fri May 01, 2020 4:55 pm

I don't even bother looking for specific parts to buy on Google anymore. You need to get through a few hundred "optimized" websites related selling stuff that isn't actually what you're looking for before you get to real vendors. It's lame.
1990 D-250 Regular Cab: Tweaked injection pump, built transmission, a cataclysmic charlie foxtrot of electronics, the most intense street-ran water injection system in the country, and some more unique stuff.
Begle1
14mm rotor

Return to 1st Gen.org suggestions