SKYJACKER AWFUL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

everything but the drivetrain

Moderators: Greenleaf, BC847, Richie O

SKYJACKER AWFUL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Postby walkerkd » Wed Apr 03, 2013 7:42 am

Im sorry but Skyjacker is the worse i guess you need to have a late model truck. I have never dealt with a company that as awful as they are!! i wanna make the 5 hour drive there and tell them just how awful the customer service is. anyway MY VENT is over! :evil: Best thing to do if you want their product is order from other source and hope and pray you don't need to deal with them!!!!!!
walkerkd
fuel screw!!!!

Re: SKYJACKER AWFUL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Postby Sutter1stgen » Wed Apr 03, 2013 8:43 am

I'm curious to know what was so awful????

Lack of parts? Defective parts? End product performance?

I've installed a few of there products on friends trucks. Everything came in the kit that was needed, but let me tell you!!! The ride with there 6",,,,, not for me.
Eric

91'w250 with a new pump. This one doesn't chase itself around in a circle.
Sutter1stgen
14mm rotor

Postby walkerkd » Wed Apr 03, 2013 9:25 am

customer service period.... its like they want you off the phone and questions are yea of course no problem but there was no answer period. anyway im not happy with customer service and that for me is important if you should ever have to call on any product. its sorta like calling dell support and getting India and not understanding anything and hanging up think i was just mouth raped! products are ok and work great i have there 6" kit less the springs went with Alcan springs.
walkerkd
fuel screw!!!!

Postby RCCUMMINS89 » Wed Apr 03, 2013 9:38 am

I know IMO Skyjacker rides like absolute garbage.
89 RC on shortened 92 diesel frame - NV4500 w/dual disc/4.10s on 37s. - Self built pump, "hot screw", lots of timing, True high volume low pressure lift pump, 62fmw/68/.7gated, 77lpm SAC Inj., Studs/O-rings,- 423/1220 Mustang - 11/16/2013 http://www.TheHungryDiesel.com full line dealer, if you don't see it please ask.
RCCUMMINS89
14mm rotor

Postby Sutter1stgen » Wed Apr 03, 2013 10:09 am

Well sorry to hear that. As for there ride,,,,,, buck board.
Eric

91'w250 with a new pump. This one doesn't chase itself around in a circle.
Sutter1stgen
14mm rotor

Postby Tacoclaw » Wed Apr 03, 2013 10:36 am

I've had some bad customer service in my day, but never mouth rapingly bad. :lol:
1990 W250 4x4
Rattles, growls, whistles, and whines.
Tacoclaw
14mm rotor

Postby Mark Nixon » Wed Apr 03, 2013 10:57 am

As with any custom part, sometimes you get people who are tired of answering some of the same old questions.

Tacoclaw wrote:I've had some bad customer service in my day, but never mouth rapingly bad. :lol:

Yeah, but we don't consider bad dates with jumbo-sized women, who can't do fellatio correctly, worthy of reporting on. :lol:

Mark.
Mark Nixon

Postby walkerkd » Wed Apr 03, 2013 11:02 am

RCCUMMINS89 wrote:I know IMO Skyjacker rides like absolute garbage.

thats the reason i got the Alcan Springs and BILL ford the owner is freaking awesome guy!
Mark Nixon wrote:As with any custom part, sometimes you get people who are tired of answering some of the same old questions.

Tacoclaw wrote:I've had some bad customer service in my day, but never mouth rapingly bad. :lol:

Yeah, but we don't consider bad dates with jumbo-sized women, who can't do fellatio correctly, worthy of reporting on. :lol:

Mark.

well mark they gotta learn so just let them learn haa haa...
walkerkd
fuel screw!!!!

Return to Chassis