5th wheel rails, mfg's

everything but the drivetrain

Moderators: Greenleaf, BC847, Richie O

5th wheel rails, mfg's

Postby matthewh » Wed Feb 26, 2014 11:15 pm

When I bought my 93, it came with most the parts of a 5th wheel setup. It was missing the hitch and rails, but the frame points are still bolted to the truck frame, as well as the holes in the bed. I'd like to use what's there to run a gooseneck plate, versus cutting more holes in the bed.

Where would I find the rails, who makes em. I'd like to find ones that fit what's there, don't know if the setups are universal, or truck specific. If I remember right, it was like 18in between the holes, front to back, and 38-40 left to right, but I'll measure for exact dimension's
'93 W350 5spd Getrag, 4.10 gears, 83k miles and counting, Mods: LPPP AKA Ma Dually
'54 Dodge M37 6.2/700R4/205, 5.89 gears, WC rear axle
matthewh
14mm rotor

Re: 5th wheel rails, mfg's

Postby RumbleFish » Thu Feb 27, 2014 5:19 am

Anymore, valley, reese, and a few others are all the same parts but different stickers. Ive installed a couple of the valley kits. They use the universal mounts (valley pn 55150) and im pretty sure i still have the install instructions. I know I still have the gn plate i could measure to get the length. I may still have the rails, but id have to dig around my dads garage to find em. I suppose i could get you some pics or dimensions if you wanna pm me your number.
RumbleFish
14mm rotor

Return to Chassis