Buying a NASCAR Craftsman Truck Series truck?

everything but the drivetrain

Moderators: Greenleaf, BC847, Richie O

Postby dpuckett » Tue Jun 19, 2007 5:55 pm

Looks about like Mom's cab did when that kid rear-ended me in her truck. I like what that one kid on the Cummins Forum said about being a better driver than the rest of us. THEY are the ones to watch out for- inflated egos. (though I am for a fact better than most others on the road :roll: )

I think it is fixable. As long as the bed sits on there fine, and it tracks straight, all should be well.

BTW- is that a stock second fuel tank on your pickup? I've never seen that on a Dodge, though this is GM country.

Daniel
His- 93 W250 club cab LE, auto to Getrag conversion, piston lift pump, 3.54 LSD. 400k+
Hers- 04 QC 4x4. Built auto, Triple Dog, Air Dog. Funny Round truck that aint so quiet.
dpuckett
14mm rotor

Postby Begle1 » Wed Jun 20, 2007 12:24 pm

dpuckett wrote:BTW- is that a stock second fuel tank on your pickup? I've never seen that on a Dodge, though this is GM country.

I love when people notice my aftermarket, custom-installed fuel tank.

One of a kind. :D
1990 D-250 Regular Cab: Tweaked injection pump, built transmission, a cataclysmic charlie foxtrot of electronics, the most intense street-ran water injection system in the country, and some more unique stuff.
Begle1
14mm rotor

Previous

Return to Chassis