Nevada State Fair Truck Pull

Sled-pulling, Drag results, Dyno results

Moderators: Greenleaf, KTA, BC847, Richie O

Nevada State Fair Truck Pull

Postby MForbus » Wed Aug 15, 2007 10:12 pm

Hey just to let you know there is going to be a truck pull at the Nevada State Fair on August 24th 2007 at the Reno Livestock Event Center.
Show starts at 6:30 p.m.
Scales and Teck open from 1:00 - 5:30
Mandatory driver's meeting 6:00

Any questions put them up here and we will get them answered Hope to see you all there! Thanks
Melissa

93 CTD 4x4 250 Club Cab Long Bed, 5 Speed, BD Exhaust Brake, Banks Stinger Exhaust System, Custom Paint Job and Graphics, Mag-Hytec rear diff cover. F.A.S.S Fuel system, custom traction bars.
MForbus
fuel pin?

Postby MForbus » Tue Sep 04, 2007 8:38 pm

I wanted to personally thank everyone for coming out and supporting the first Full Pull Truck and Tractor pull at the Nevada State Fair!! I hope you had as much fun as I did! You guys packed the house. There were over 60 vehicles ready to tear up the track. It was the best turn out that MLM has ever had. Pretty good for a 19 year old girl organizing it!! I do have to say that I had a ton of help from some awesome guys, My Dad Jim Forbus, TJ McPerson of Reno, the J & H crew from Redding, Screamin Diesel from Sparks, Carson Dodge, Scott Vorhees from Big Bad Diesel, the Nevada State Fair President, Chris Magenheimer, the MLM Motorsports gang, to name just a few. And my Grandpa "Capa" Bob Simerly for getting me into truck pulls and diesel trucks! They have asked me to do it again next year so mark your calenders for August 22, 2008 in Reno, NV! I'm already thinking of new ways to improve the pit area! It was great to see old friends and make new ones too! Thank you again for coming. If you have any questions or comments about the pull let me know. Feed back is always good.

Thanks Again,
Melissa Forbus
Full Pull Coordinator

Full Pull sponsors: Carson Dodge, Reeve Trucking, Mag-Hytec, Screamin Diesel, J & H Performance, TDR, South Bend Clutch, ATS, TST, Horizon Freight

Postby KTA » Wed Sep 05, 2007 9:42 am

Congratulations on the good turn out and the good event!. I hope it continues to grow for you till it is well known as the premiere diesel event on the west coast. 8)
Good Luck
Brian
Fleet of Junk: 1989 D350 627rwhp 1300 tq B-1/Hx60 twins, KTA pump/injectors, ported head, BIG fuel supply. 13.75@ 109.5mph 1/4: 1992 W350 Cab-chasis, 1993 W350 ext cab cust.370 inj Hx40/16cm 290rwhp hydroboost brakes,1984 D350 crew-cab another project.
KTA
diesel guru/mod

Postby DTanklage » Wed Sep 19, 2007 3:25 pm

waz up kid?

long time no see!

don tanklage

ps - did you go to bretts wedding?

super sorry i missed it but i was on my way back from a race and was in the points chase so it was not like i could just bone out

saw mforbes on different thread but duh, it didnt click until i started reading this one...

glad you had a great year of competition!

this year was my worst year EVER (racing wise)

from reigning champ to also ran just like that

also sorry about what happeded to bobs old truck...
slowass 2nd gen - ADRL pro mod bike #798 - 4.26 @ 175 mph (1/8m) - how quick do you wanna go?
DTanklage
14mm rotor

Return to Competition