Strictly Sled Pulling!!

Sled-pulling, Drag results, Dyno results

Moderators: Greenleaf, KTA, BC847, Richie O

Re: Strictly Sled Pulling!!

Postby Farmboy92_2009 » Sun Jul 01, 2012 11:06 pm

bmoeller wrote:Here we go again............... :roll: You can barely afford a daily driver. Where's the money gonna come from for a puller? Gonna need to work on the driving skills too. Already blown one D80 on the highway. :bh:

What '96 dually?

Not trying to be a kill joy. Just give you a reality check.

I've got a few plans, what the hell concern of it is yours?? Just curious...and that's right I did. 30+ 10-12psi boosted launches will do that....
92 - SOLD. new ride.... 96 CC LB Dually 4x4 auto - Goerend's TD Convertor & HD VB, Autometer EGT/Boost/Trans Temp, 5'' TBE 6'' tip, #100 plate, II Dragonflow 5x.016's, CAI. Sitting in the shed - DDP 042 DV's, 80'' long Trac Bars, and nice purdy Full Replacement Ranchand :) WTB - 4k GSK, 60 lb VS's, and a 64mm turbo.
Farmboy92_2009
fuel screw!!!!

Postby Farmboy92_2009 » Mon Jul 02, 2012 9:18 pm

BILL PM SENT :twisted:
92 - SOLD. new ride.... 96 CC LB Dually 4x4 auto - Goerend's TD Convertor & HD VB, Autometer EGT/Boost/Trans Temp, 5'' TBE 6'' tip, #100 plate, II Dragonflow 5x.016's, CAI. Sitting in the shed - DDP 042 DV's, 80'' long Trac Bars, and nice purdy Full Replacement Ranchand :) WTB - 4k GSK, 60 lb VS's, and a 64mm turbo.
Farmboy92_2009
fuel screw!!!!

Postby PToombs » Tue Jul 03, 2012 5:55 pm

Tater you need to calm down a little bit. ;)
pete

Just enough power to break everything behind the crankshaft.
PToombs
14mm rotor

Postby oldestof11 » Tue Jul 03, 2012 6:29 pm

How about you pay off Brian for the truck sitting at Michael's, get the truck from Michael's, and pay him for the trans rebuild before you think about purchasing anything else?
Jon
93 D250~ Mismatch of cheap parts, trying to look fast going slow
oldestof11
14mm rotor

Postby Farmboy92_2009 » Tue Jul 03, 2012 9:14 pm

pete, im fine. jon, you can keep your loud trap shut as well. when the truck is done ill pay for the rebuild...simple as that. i shouldn't even be paying for it since its still not even mine?! im done.............. :evil:
Farmboy92_2009
fuel screw!!!!

Postby oldestof11 » Wed Jul 04, 2012 8:32 am

How about you man up for once in your life? I have seen some big deals get real screwy with you and I will not let you do that to my friends. You destroyed Brians 2nd Gen, destroyed the 3rd synchro in the 1st Gen before Brian bought it, got screwy with the fully built trans deal, haven't fully paid Michael yet you buy injectors and have him install them. Now you are wanting Brian to pay for the rebuild because it isn't yours?!?! You are now looking to buy ANOTHER truck and get parts for a p-pump swap when you haven't even had the truck in your possession yet?

Man up and pay your debt!
Jon
oldestof11
14mm rotor

Postby PToombs » Wed Jul 04, 2012 4:21 pm

You haven't even paid to get the truck fixed yet? :shock: That definitely should be a priority over anything else. Kinda hard to make it go faster without a transmission and T case in it.
And why should Bryan pay for it? weren't you driving it when it went? You should consider yourself lucky he let you have the truck before it was paid for. I wouldn't do that for anybody anymore, been screwed too many times.
pete

Just enough power to break everything behind the crankshaft.
PToombs
14mm rotor

Postby Farmboy92_2009 » Wed Jul 04, 2012 11:17 pm

jon you and i are gna be havin a nice talk one of these days......im quite looking forward to it. pete, truck has NEVER been in my posession the entirety of the deal, the truck is still not done yet, ( told michael i obviously wasnt in a hurry because obviously i dont need it ) so when the trucks done ill pay for the repairs....not a big deal like jon's big mouth is making it sound like, big shocker there not a single person in here who doesnt know he cant shut up :roll: ....now im just curious about the other parts, merely inquiring. and as it would just so happen 2 of those objects are not even for me....either way. no the truck has never been on our property, yes its still up at michaels getting worked on, no i havent paid him yet, yes i will get him paid. now with that being said anybody else want answers???
Farmboy92_2009
fuel screw!!!!

Postby Farmboy92_2009 » Wed Jul 04, 2012 11:29 pm

also, ya i bought a brand new set of injectors for the pickup month and a half ago because they were very cheap( bryan even said it would've been dumb to pass them up ), that money was givin to me by my grandparents due to the fact they forgot to send me my graduation card from years ago. #2, injectors were never given to MICHAEL to be put in, bryan and i put them in at bryan's boss's shop one evening, ( i had bryan help me out quite a bit that day because i was still in A LOT of pain from having shingles that same week as well as the 3 before that ), when i went up and assisted brian in swapping out the kelderman air ride system. i broke the tranny and the rearend in the 97....that tends to happen when you race a pickup long enough.....somethings gotta give. anywho, after you made yourself look like a complete A$$ id say it'd be in your best interest to close your beak before it says anything more retarded than it just did.

have a good night everyone.
Farmboy92_2009
fuel screw!!!!

Postby oldestof11 » Thu Jul 05, 2012 4:03 am

You are right on 1 thing, brian helped install those injectors.

How can I race my truck 40 plus passes, 5 sled pulls, and drive sanely without breaking anything? Yet you break the rear and trans on a dodge, and 2 allisons? Daddy pay for those too?

I always see you moping about someone not giving you the deal, how you got screwed on a deal, how it wasn't you who screwed someone on a deal.

I maybe a loud mouth on somethings, I sure as hell don't go what? on someone without reason.

You bad mouth 1 person on here behind their back because of some "deal", you will not like me.
Jon
oldestof11
14mm rotor

Postby Farmboy92_2009 » Thu Jul 05, 2012 10:58 am

broke the factory tail housing on 1 Allison fkcu face. Well Jon after you have successfully fubar'd my thread.....now what?? Are ya happy now? Got anything ya wana get out in the open?
Farmboy92_2009
fuel screw!!!!

Postby CumminsPower59 » Thu Jul 05, 2012 12:17 pm

Nathan, Jon, chillax a bit. This silly bantering isn't going anywhere. Nathan, you got to remember, that you are kind of new here, so don't rock the boat. Jon may have a not so nice way of putting things, but he gets the point across. If he rocks the boat, then just roll with it. This place is not like some of the other forums. Get your ducks in a row first, then if you want to make a thread about pulling or whatever you wish to do, then do it...ok?

Have a nice day ;)
Ike

91 W350 SRW, 3.07's, NV4500, 370's, THD LPPP, Super HX40, 2nd gen IC swap, BHAF, Isspro's, 2" lift, 285's on 3rd gen 17"'s.
04 VW Jetta Wagon TDI 5speed
CumminsPower59
14mm rotor

Postby oldestof11 » Thu Jul 05, 2012 2:29 pm

The only thing fubar'd in this thread is you asking about a pulling truck, not even having the one you are talking about in your possession, much less it is out of state, on someones lift, and you are saying it need to be done before you pay. Then you go off and PM others about chit when you have 2 rather big things to pay off first.

For the record, I owe on my truck. Around $4k if you have to know. However, it would be nothing for me to go to the bank in 2-3 weeks when I pull the money out and go pay it off. Why do I have a loan? Work gave it to me, they co-signed, I got a huge deal on the rate, and I had no credit. Now that has helped me get a preapproval for a mortgage.

I guess I was raised to payoff my dues, unless something major or a good deal came around, and put off the fun go fast bits until I could afford to have the truck down for any length of time when it breaks. I only have 1 play toy I worked hard for.

My warning still stands though, mess up 1 person on here, you will not like me.

I am done with this thread.
Jon
oldestof11
14mm rotor

Postby Farmboy92_2009 » Thu Jul 05, 2012 6:47 pm

jon thats cool, look i could care less about your life. it means nuthin to me. sorry you feel the way you do about me. but unbenounced to you i have more than a normal 20 year should have to deal with going on in my life....with that said. i appoligize to everyone on here for my attitude. my debt's will be paid. that is a fact. and jon im really not scared of you whatsoever, i could give a sthi less if your mad at me. does not bother me one bit. im done as well its childish to start fights on forums....sorry to all once again.

tater
Farmboy92_2009
fuel screw!!!!

Postby bgilbert » Thu Jul 05, 2012 6:58 pm

Hope both of you are going to SOP in October!! Outta be some good conversation lol!
Bill Gilbert
85 D350 crew with 90 6BT intercooled Getrag 3.07's
93 D350 single cab Getrag 3.54's.
bgilbert
14mm rotor

PreviousNext

Return to Competition