Bad ass puller

Sled-pulling, Drag results, Dyno results

Moderators: Greenleaf, KTA, BC847, Richie O

Postby IowaCummins » Wed Mar 18, 2009 8:01 pm

i was there at that pull at westfair. that truck moved! the reason he hit the brakes is cause the gurard rail is fairly close to the full pull marker and he got past it and slammed on the brakes. you should of seen the people run from the fence in front of him! haha
1993 Dodge W250 Reg cab. Auto, .010" headgasket, A1 Studs. Just the Lil Ole VE pump Fuelin 7x.014's turnin the Aurora 3000 turbo. 5" Turbo back to Duals. :cbadge:
IowaCummins
14mm rotor

Postby 1stgencummins » Fri Mar 27, 2009 4:06 pm

Moonlights truck is an awesome truck. Terry Thaine is the owner of the truck. he is a mechanic and owns his own shop called moonlight diesel. I have seen that truck pull many times and their aint a lot of things that will beat it. I Talked to him about 1 months ago and it was dynoed at 1100 hp. and I cant remember the how much torque though. (he lives about 5 miles from my house). really nice guy. if any of you have any questions about your dodge he knows them inside and out. www.moonlightdiesel.com you can get his number their.
1stgencummins
fuel pin?

Postby LOGANSTANFORTH » Tue Apr 14, 2009 2:05 am

seeker1056 wrote:dont kid yurself - the yare not doin huge rpm undr power either unless severely geared which really defeats the purpose

My truck wih next to zero mods last year was right there

this year will tell the tale once i get all the new parts installed

O and in talkin to the promod boys - even those who can free rev 5000 can only carry about 4300 on the track

I am bettin I can be competitve - see my other post in Stuff

those guys are turning 5K plus RPM's and its because its easier on the trucks, it keeps them up above the max torque and the RPM's do the work at the beginning and then the torque takes over when they pull down and the pan hits.........the Open class trucks will turn up to about 6500 rpm's (i know because im friends with a few pullers and their engine builders)......that truck isnt open class though, i wouldnt hurt to say he is at 5K or better though......
THEY PUT THEM ON A PLANE TO SOME STRANGE AND FOREIGN LAND, THEY SAID GOODBYE TO MOM AND DAD AND HELLO TO UNCLE SAM, THEY NEVER THOUGHT THE DAY WOULD COME WHEN THEY MIGHT HAVE TO KILL A MAN, THEY DID NOT SLEEP A WINK THAT NIGHT BUT THEY WON FOR UNCLE SAM
LOGANSTANFORTH
fuel screw!!!!

Postby pulltilbroke » Mon Sep 21, 2009 7:51 pm

peobryant wrote:
pulltilbroke wrote:
redneckroot wrote:Thats a sweet truck. I like this video, watch for the brake lights at the end. http://video.thedieselgarage.com/video/ ... 7d23d6.htm

Thats Brian Bangharts truck

He pulls in my area, nice guy

You ever pull against him? Thats a P Pumped truck right?

I pulled against him earlier this year, he ended up 2nd I ended up 4th

Brians hook
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HdgrgfKyr3I

My hook
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vpk6cfBO ... re=related
90 W250 reg cab, Modified knuder valve, reversed reciprocting dinglearm adjusted, High volume flux capacitor,upgraded whirlygig, A clutch and a hitch
93 W350 ext cab dually, getrag and a few adjustments
pulltilbroke
14mm rotor

Previous

Return to Competition