Lost power for fender, back marker and backup lights

Does it have spark? And other questions...

Moderators: Greenleaf, BC847, Richie O

Lost power for fender, back marker and backup lights

Postby firstgenjunkie » Sun May 13, 2012 8:21 am

Does anyone know where splices X2/6 and L7/4 are located? I had the truck painted and when the bed was pulled for paint I'm thinkin' something wasn't reconnected or just broke. Fuses are good and the cab, front/rear marker & turn signals all work. There isn't any power at the socket. Bad ground maybe? Thanks for any direction as this has been driving me crazy.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
1992 Dodge D350 Dually. EV2 Pyro & Boost, BHAF, Denny T Stage 2 pin, 366 spring, 4 inch exhaust and mildly tweaked pump. 2nd gen split bench, full replacement bumper/grill, and mobile comm suite.
firstgenjunkie
fuel screw!!!!

Re: Lost power for fender, back marker and backup lights

Postby firstgenjunkie » Wed Aug 01, 2012 8:38 pm

I finally got around to digging into it.....when it was repainted and they put the bed back on they plugged the wiring in wrong for the running lights and cut the wire up on the frame rail for the backups.. :oops:

At least it was a cheap repair.
1992 Dodge D350 Dually. EV2 Pyro & Boost, BHAF, Denny T Stage 2 pin, 366 spring, 4 inch exhaust and mildly tweaked pump. 2nd gen split bench, full replacement bumper/grill, and mobile comm suite.
firstgenjunkie
fuel screw!!!!

Re: Lost power for fender, back marker and backup lights

Postby PToombs » Thu Aug 02, 2012 5:34 pm

Sorry, I must have missed this post! The FSM shows where the splices are, i could have looked for ya. Glad you got it working, damn body shop hackers! ;)
pete

Just enough power to break everything behind the crankshaft.
PToombs
14mm rotor

Return to Electrical