AHH!! Truck is Crazy!

Does it have spark? And other questions...

Moderators: Greenleaf, BC847, Richie O

AHH!! Truck is Crazy!

Postby CumminsPride » Wed Dec 05, 2007 11:37 am

Driving down the road today my buddy's 92. He flashed the brights and truck acted sluggish he said then the Vguage was nearly pegged to the right. The truck became normal when he shut the brights down but the Voltage stayed to the far right but not pegged anymore??

He's at work now and still needs to drive it home so he said he wasn't gonna use the brights. LOL But if any of you all have any ideas I'd (he) appreciate it.

Wade
06 3500 AT Mega Cab SRW 4X4
CumminsPride
fuel screw!!!!

Re: AHH!! Truck is Crazy!

Postby flashgordon » Wed Dec 05, 2007 11:50 am

CumminsPride wrote:Driving down the road today my buddy's 92. He flashed the brights and truck acted sluggish he said then the Vguage was nearly pegged to the right. The truck became normal when he shut the brights down but the Voltage stayed to the far right but not pegged anymore??

He's at work now and still needs to drive it home so he said he wasn't gonna use the brights. LOL But if any of you all have any ideas I'd (he) appreciate it.

Wade

Check the alt B+ and ground. for corrosion.
Us jumper cable to go from bat. to alt + and the neg of the bat the the alt case and see if it changes.

Flash
91.0 non intercooled 3/4 ton 5sd ex.straight piped 16cm housing, timing bumped 1/16...Pump . Full power screw1/2 max with out removing the collar. Gear Vender over drive!
"NOW" with 2nt gen intercooler, turbo and 3"Coolertubz, Buy Tim (TWorline)"
flashgordon
fuel screw!!!!

Return to Electrical