answer this???

Does it have spark? And other questions...

Moderators: Greenleaf, BC847, Richie O

answer this???

Postby 1991cummins » Fri Dec 12, 2008 7:53 am

alright guys, some of you might remember that i was saying my speedo didnt work... well i bought another one out of a junk yard. installed it and it worked good for about six feet... but once it got up to speed, past 20 or so, the needle started bouncing and twitching and going wild. and when i floor it for just a second at like 35mph in 5th it jumps up to 70-80mph... its really confused... and idle it twitches a little and if i rev it in nuetral the needle jumps up... so i am confused.

so i assume bad guage, again... tell me this though, it get into december and mornings that are really cold 25*-30*(sorry northern guys, thats probably nothing to yall :lol: ) it reads accurate, very accurate, for long periods of time, every now and again it will twitch again, but only a 2-3 mph twitch, rather than 30-50mph twitch
1991 D350, reg cab, five speed, 4" dp 5" mitre cuts, 32 gsk, pump max, piston lp, POD injectors, S300, 3" cooler tubz, coolingmist, boost, pyro and tach... dually rockstars black, and custom fit 2nd gen towing mirrors
1991cummins
fuel screw!!!!

Return to Electrical