Split bench in a club cab?

both inside and out

Moderators: Greenleaf, BC847, Richie O

Split bench in a club cab?

Postby 93 W350 LE » Wed Oct 02, 2013 10:49 am

Anyone running this? I am thinking of swapping the split bench from my 79RC into my 93, and putting the buckets and console into my Ramcharger. Since my 93 is my daily driver, and the rear of a club cab is not carseat friendly, I was thinking this would be a little better for transporting the little ones.
Any input/ideas?

Thanks.

Eric
93 W350 LE Club cab dually automatic, Banks Power Pack w/ exhaust, Banks tach and pyrometer, Isspro boost gauge, GearVendors O.D., BD exhaust brake, Kelderman Compuride and front bags. My Dad was the 2nd owner.
So far; rotated fuel pin, bottomed star,1/2 turn on smoke screw.
Daily driver and occasional 14k lb 5th wheel hauler.
Thank a veteran for your freedoms!
93 W350 LE
fuel screw!!!!

Re: Split bench in a club cab?

Postby delsilver » Wed Oct 02, 2013 11:08 am

Not sure what you mean by split bench but if you mean the bench is solid and the back split so you can access the jump seats without folding the complete seat back that is the way mine came from the factory, i have since put buckets in, for 2 reasons.
One I wanted them and Two the bench even though in excellant condition was very solid and with the ride the 1st gens have it was not terribly comfortable.
Del
Delsilver
93 W250
Fuel pin turned 90 deg, starwheel turned down, timing 1/8 adjust
delsilver
fuel screw!!!!

Re: Split bench in a club cab?

Postby 93 W350 LE » Fri Oct 04, 2013 7:56 am

That is what was meant by the split bench. The seat in my Ramcharger is real "bouncy", so thought it might make for an OK ride, or it could just beat the crap out of me and the passengers. Maybe a swap to newer style buckets with center seat console?

Eric
93 W350 LE Club cab dually automatic, Banks Power Pack w/ exhaust, Banks tach and pyrometer, Isspro boost gauge, GearVendors O.D., BD exhaust brake, Kelderman Compuride and front bags. My Dad was the 2nd owner.
So far; rotated fuel pin, bottomed star,1/2 turn on smoke screw.
Daily driver and occasional 14k lb 5th wheel hauler.
Thank a veteran for your freedoms!
93 W350 LE
fuel screw!!!!

Return to Body