Finally LMC has done it!

both inside and out

Moderators: Greenleaf, BC847, Richie O

Re: Finally LMC has done it!

Postby PToombs » Mon Apr 21, 2014 5:46 pm

I looked thru the online catalog and thought there was a decent amount of parts in there. Hopefully Bob is wrong and we tightwads can loosen up enough for them to keep making parts.
pete

Just enough power to break everything behind the crankshaft.
PToombs
14mm rotor

Postby Diesel » Tue Apr 22, 2014 1:12 pm

Bob is right - we need to buy!

A small update: I received my first LMC order today. This was for a 60's 4x4 GMC truck I have. Particularly to note was the rear bumper I ordered. It was sent in primer. I have to be honest and say it is beautiful and the finish seems very very stout. Will it be perfect for 20 more years? I don't know but I hope they prepped the surface properly so it doesn't rust for 100 more years.

I also bought a body mount kit in rubber. They seem to be fine. Not the same quality as OE but I can't say they are bad in any way. Just a different composition. Again, hopefully they don't crush out in the next year - we'll see.

Finally the hardware I bought. This included body gaskets, and metal parts like battery hold down stuff. This stuff was as good or better than OEM.

So jury is out on the other stuff pending a long term test but the small bits look/feel great.
1991.5 D250 Intercooled A518
Diesel
14mm rotor

Postby tim curran » Fri Apr 25, 2014 6:41 pm

Just got my catalog in. I like what I see. Gonna ad some bling to the smokey old girls :twisted:
1993 w250, 3200 RPM springs, maxed fuel screw, industrial inj. Fuel pin, Dynamite diesel 75 horse inj., ind inj stage 2 pump, 60 lbs valve springs, ARP head studs, Banks ram air intake. 4 inch diamond eye exhaust,16cm turbo housing, 60 mm comp. Housing, BD tourqe converter, billet flex plate, Banks gauges, 212hp 608 tourque, old smokey and worn out.
tim curran
fuel screw!!!!

Postby dazedandconfused » Fri Apr 25, 2014 6:50 pm

I got mine as well. It has some good things in it but needs more stuff.
Big Andy
1983 Dodge D150 that has been repowered with a 93 Cummins/518 running gear AKA The Ugly Duck! I would much rather build them then buy them.[
dazedandconfused
14mm rotor

Previous

Return to Body