bucket seat mounting

both inside and out

Moderators: Greenleaf, BC847, Richie O

bucket seat mounting

Postby captmatthew1 » Thu May 27, 2010 10:19 am

i cant find the answer im looking for here. i have a set of bucket seats that i am trying to trade for a bench, but in the event that nobody wants them, i would like to see some solutions for mounting bucket style seats in regular cab trucks.

i had them mounted previously in the pickup, but the way the floor is molded they kinda sal to far to the right and it got really annoying. the seats are out of a 96 dodge caravan. they are comfortable to ride on, but i took out all of the interior to clean it all up and wanted to mount them right if i couldnt find a bench seat instead.

so what have you guys done to mount your seats? pictures would be very helpful in my pursuit also. and if anyone has a grey bench seat near western wisconsin, let me know and maybe we can make a deal!
1992 W250 5 speed, pump maxxed, 366 spring, caravan seats, white gauges, more to come.
captmatthew1
fuel screw!!!!

Re: bucket seat mounting

Postby PToombs » Thu May 27, 2010 6:17 pm

I used Ramcharger buckets, and used the Rc bases. I had to cut 1 inch out of the front of them to make them sit better, but they are still kinda tall.
pete

Just enough power to break everything behind the crankshaft.
PToombs
14mm rotor

Return to Body