my truck build thread

How to make it go fast

Moderators: Greenleaf, KTA, BC847, Richie O

Re: my truck build thread

Postby cmann250 » Sun Mar 11, 2012 11:33 am

oldestof11 mentioned those siliconeintakes and those are quality products. I used 2 45* boots, a 10" piece of 4" exhaust, and the factory air filter and plastic part the air filter mounts to. It looks clean and cost about $60 to make.
Caleb, Certified Shade Tree Mechanic Extraordinaire :mrgreen:
The 1stgen.org black sheep

"Whatever!" - Coach Jerry Smith
cmann250
14mm rotor

Postby captmatthew1 » Sat Mar 17, 2012 8:48 pm

Well, no new news yet. But still working to get this thing resolved. But we have decided that after this summer we are going to be parking the truck to do a full frame off restoration on it. So stay tuned for that. Me and pops are making plans and will be making a list of everything that we want to do to the truck over the period of time that it is down.

We will be doing it once, and doing it right. Cant wait for that to start!

Rest assured I will be at the Iowa meet, and maybe s.o.p. but after that the truck will be going under the knife
1992 W250 5 speed, pump maxxed, 366 spring, caravan seats, white gauges, more to come.
captmatthew1
fuel screw!!!!

Postby captmatthew1 » Tue Dec 03, 2013 5:24 pm

soon im going to be resurrecting this build thread. i have plans...(we all know what happens when we make plans) to go back to wisconsin to get the truck out of storage this month. im very excited to go get it, its like i have been without a friend for over a half a year! plans have changed alot, so stay tuned for what comes next.

anyways, i thought i would throw out that little announcement since im bored.
1992 W250 5 speed, pump maxxed, 366 spring, caravan seats, white gauges, more to come.
captmatthew1
fuel screw!!!!

Previous

Return to The good stuff