Cooling Mist's new Device Management System

How to make it go fast

Moderators: Greenleaf, KTA, BC847, Richie O

Cooling Mist's new Device Management System

Postby Begle1 » Fri Oct 19, 2007 9:06 pm

http://www.coolingmist.com/pagedisplay. ... _injection

Just what I've been looking for! Apparently it's been out for about a month...

They're still getting the bugs worked out of the system; currently the 0-5 variable volt output can only be directly related to a single input, but there are 5 on/off logic outputs that can be controlled by up to three input factors.
As for inputs, it comes with provisions for one thermocouple input, 4 0-5v inputs (which is apparently the standard for pressure senders, mass air flow sensors and RTD) and one square/ frequency input for tach signals (think that'd work with a alternator clamp?).

I think I'm going to have quite a bit of fun with it. $200 for a 32 stage 3-input programmable controller that doubles as a programmer, PWM controller and datalog?
1990 D-250 Regular Cab: Tweaked injection pump, built transmission, a cataclysmic charlie foxtrot of electronics, the most intense street-ran water injection system in the country, and some more unique stuff.
Begle1
14mm rotor

Postby ford69557ci » Fri Oct 19, 2007 11:07 pm

wow 600 for the whole setup 2 stage with dual pumps 4 nozzles and the tank and controller.. i think i will be sellin my snow setup to my friend and buyin this one on monday
92 w250, NV4500, D80, maxed pump, AFC gone, extended fuel screw, more to come.
ford69557ci
14mm rotor

Return to The good stuff