fuel screw/gov spring install help!

How to make it go fast

Moderators: Greenleaf, KTA, BC847, Richie O

fuel screw/gov spring install help!

Postby kyled19 » Wed Jul 29, 2015 9:46 am

ok so im kinda a newbie when it comes to tuning these ve pumps! mines tuned but i had lots of super vision will i was doing it! now i want to put my 3200 gov spring in but don't have any super vision! my biggest worry is the fuel screw! i think my truck is about 1 turn away from run away but i have no idea how to reset that adjustment once i take it out to change the gov spring! any advice on how to make sure i reset my fuel screw right would be greatly appreciated. by the way star wheel is adjusted and the smoke screw. the truck has a piston style lift pump a 4 inch exhaust and a semi style air cleaner i have boost egt fuel psi trans temp and tach gauges and a dennyt stage 2 pin would like to get as much out of the pump while staying in the safe zone when it comes to egt and runaways.
93 d350 extened cab dually dennyt stage 2, 3200 rpm gov spring, intake, 4 inch exhaust, he351cw, fass lift pump, and an a518. 4th gen seats
kyled19
fuel screw!!!!

Re: fuel screw/gov spring install help!

Postby BILTIT » Wed Jul 29, 2015 10:21 am

Just count the turns out when removing it. You can use a marker and mark the last thread that is showing aswell.
Derek B.
2003 QuadCab, Tater 62/65 341cw, Smarty Touch SW9, Full Billet trans.
91.5 W250, coolertubz, HE351CW, PS IC, Alcans, GVOD, Valair DD, bags, crossover.
1974 Pontiac Ventura,best of 11.97 at 112 so far.
Aluminum heads and roller cam on the way.
BILTIT
14mm rotor

Return to The good stuff