me 1 injection pump 0

How to make it go fast

Moderators: Greenleaf, KTA, BC847, Richie O

me 1 injection pump 0

Postby bigtrev » Fri Sep 11, 2015 9:57 pm

Well I recently installed 3200 spring, **hungry diesel hot screw, lp high volume lift pump, fuel pin hungry diesel** in that order over the course of 3 months. after installing the lift pump every thing seemed as per normal, but did not seem to have more jam maybe even less u might say. I went ahead and installed the fuel pin in Which a short time after it began to leak severely through the breather tube aside the afc. Of course I immediately ordered seal kit part number DGK-121, with the pump top off I disassembled all the parts only to find there wer no ball bearings like mentioned in numerous posts, mine has two what look to be brass caps. With all the parts removed I went to loosen the o ring retainer (4.5) mm and it was backed out about 2 full turns ready to fall into the pump top. I have found my leak, dont know if this is prone to happening deffinatally a scary thout. Removed replaced o ring it was in very good condition lock tited the retainer with permanent strength. Truck is all back together and running perfect, better than ever and has loads of power as long as u dare to hold her down sitting rite at 35 psi on h1c internals.
bigtrev
fuel pin?

Return to The good stuff