Free 4" exhaust

How to make it go fast

Moderators: Greenleaf, KTA, BC847, Richie O

Free 4" exhaust

Postby KRB64 » Sat Feb 24, 2007 5:48 am

I need a volunteer, with a W200/250 AUTOMATIC that will drive to Dubois Wyoming in return for a free 4" installed.

I participated in a group buy on another forum from Texas Diesel. The 4" worked great on the 5 speeds but the automatics have had some issues with the down pipe.

Problem is, the shop can't find any local 4x4 automatic 1st gens to modify the prototype downpipe. Seems that the majority of them are manuals out west.

If you have a OEM 4x4 1st gen AUTOMATIC and are near WY or are willing to vacation there please PM me with contact info. The lucky "winner" will get a free 4" mandrel bent exhaust (3.5" downpipe) and overnight accomidations.

I love the exhaust and the Pinnacle and Texas Diesel folks have been VERY helpfull and proactive in working out the bugs (wish all companies were as responsible as this!). We just need to work out this little downpipe detail. This will help me and the other couple guys with autos as well as future buyers.

So, if you would like a new 4" and are near Wyoming, or can be, PM me and we'll see what works. I have pics too.

Thanks!
'92 W250 CC LE, auto, OD on shift, 3.54 limited; boost/PT pyro/tranny, oil temp, fuel press, tach; Bosch 190s, Ol' Smoky, 366 spring, full fuel, pull cable, 1/8" bump, synthetics, Borgeson, aFe, 16cm house, 4" pipe, AT cooler, ton shoes, ext reg...
KRB64
fuel screw!!!!

Postby MUDDY » Sat Feb 24, 2007 10:06 am

i sent ya a pm 8)
97 D-3500 flatbed dually 385/837
93 D-350 dually
90 W-250

FOR IDAHO EVENTS WATCH
http://www.idahoturbodiesels.com
MUDDY
Administrator

Return to The good stuff