Going empty from ID to VA

Going here or there? Have space to haul something? List it here

Moderators: Greenleaf, KTA, BC847, Richie O

Going empty from ID to VA

Postby 93MilitiaMobile » Mon Feb 24, 2014 9:38 am

Leaving from Hailey ID in about a weeks time (flexible) with an empty flatbed car trailer bound for VA. Hauled my girlfriends car out here from VA(my "home" currently) so she could finish here physical therapy degree. I'm off for the season being as i'm a stone mason, so i've been staying out here with her for the last few months getting in some good skiing :lol: and waiting for the weather to warm back east. Trailer is about 15ftx7ft (i'll pull actual measure if anyone shows interest), it's a between the wheels style so low center of gravity. Not trying to charge any "rates" so to speak just looking for some fuel money to help with the ride back. My route back can be modified if i need to go north or south for anyone but i would need to do the math to figure out fuel compensation for going out of my way. Again this would be very reasonable, just trying to ease my fuel costs. Once more this is a full flatbed not a tow dolly, could haul tractors, cars, parts, equipment etc. My name is Ray, let me know if anybody has interest and happy to be on the site finally with my new to me CTD.

93 W350 dually w/ sleeper cab and flatbed, 6bta 160 IC, G360, BHAF, 366 spring, H&M DTA, HungryDiesel AFC Spring, 4in exhaust, Warn hubs, 3.54's, headlight relay, Bilsteins, Pacbrake airbags, Jungles "shelf-it", LED's FUTURE MODS 60lbs valves, injectors, EX brake, Gear Vendor, remote oil filter, Mag-tec diff covers, LPG injection, dual batteries, Alt upgrade, RamCharger 2nd tank
93MilitiaMobile
fuel pin?

Return to Passin' through (need anything?)