Feedback from new member

Moderators: Greenleaf, BC847

Re: Feedback from new member

Postby RCCUMMINS89 » Mon Dec 16, 2013 1:53 pm

Coming from someone who is on this site a lot.....

We get a ridiculous amount of "scammers" (IMO). Actual scammers as well as people who literally try to throw up 25 posts in the matter of minutes and then are never to be seen from again.

I can think of multiple times just in the last 6 months of Chinese or whatever based companies posting up and advertising their billboard in the welcome section.

Also, with the number of people that buy and sell things that completely screw people over. It does help put a damper on some of that when people have actually engaged within a group.
89 RC on shortened 92 diesel frame - NV4500 w/dual disc/4.10s on 37s. - Self built pump, "hot screw", lots of timing, True high volume low pressure lift pump, 62fmw/68/.7gated, 77lpm SAC Inj., Studs/O-rings,- 423/1220 Mustang - 11/16/2013 http://www.TheHungryDiesel.com full line dealer, if you don't see it please ask.
RCCUMMINS89
14mm rotor

Re: Feedback from new member

Postby fxr3 » Mon Dec 16, 2013 3:27 pm

Sounds good to me.
I have no idea what it takes to run a "live" website. Likely, harder than all these truck fixes combined.
I have followed advice on here like a puppy dog, though- 4" back, intake, fuel, isspros across dash, king pins, stabilizers,brakes, steering etc….
I have been a member since 09, but email was corrupted, and I consolidated all usernames and passwords(found old username "terex", still works).
Ive had 2 of these trucks since 94, and only meaningful contribution I can think of now is glare reduction which I'm about to post in Chassis section.
Thanks, for the site, Barry
fxr3
fuel screw!!!!

Previous

Return to 1st Gen.org suggestions